I Caught an EVP

Heather

She's a haunted witch
Reaction score
This experience is probably my most recent one. It happened sometime the beginning of this year. So, here goes...

One night, I was sitting in my living room alone and I kept hearing something moving behind me. I have two cats, so I shrugged it off as them. That was until I realized that both of them were in another room. I didn't grow concerned until I kept hearing the sound. It suddenly changed to a crying noise. I thought FOR SURE it was my cats that time. I was wrong. I looked behind me (the direction of the sound) and saw nothing that could have made the noise.

So, I got smart and pulled out my phone and turned on the voice recorder. I held the phone toward the area I kept hearing the noise, sat quietly and waited. After a little over a minute, I stopped the recording and listened. I didn't hear anything until the very end... it was a man's voice for sure. I wasn't scared. I was more confused than anything. I listened to it what felt like a million times and I couldn't figure out who or what it came from. I tried to mimic the sound as much as possible and nothing sounded like what I captured. It was a real man's voice. What they call a Class A EVP.

Later on, after I stopped obsessing over the EVP (maybe 30 minutes to an hour later) I heard a growl come from the same area. No...it was not my cats. Sadly, I didn't capture the growl because by this time I was already trying to mind my own business and watch TV. I wish I'd captured it.

I would post the EVP here, but I'm not sure if external links are allowed? If they are, let me know and I will post it.

This experience is probably my most recent one. It happened sometime the beginning of this year. So, here goes...

One night, I was sitting in my living room alone and I kept hearing something moving behind me. I have two cats, so I shrugged it off as them. That was until I realized that both of them were in another room. I didn't grow concerned until I kept hearing the sound. It suddenly changed to a crying noise. I thought FOR SURE it was my cats that time. I was wrong. I looked behind me (the direction of the sound) and saw nothing that could have made the noise.

So, I got smart and pulled out my phone and turned on the voice recorder. I held the phone toward the area I kept hearing the noise, sat quietly and waited. After a little over a minute, I stopped the recording and listened. I didn't hear anything until the very end... it was a man's voice for sure. I wasn't scared. I was more confused than anything. I listened to it what felt like a million times and I couldn't figure out who or what it came from. I tried to mimic the sound as much as possible and nothing sounded like what I captured. It was a real man's voice. What they call a Class A EVP.

Later on, after I stopped obsessing over the EVP (maybe 30 minutes to an hour later) I heard a growl come from the same area. No...it was not my cats. Sadly, I didn't capture the growl because by this time I was already trying to mind my own business and watch TV. I wish I'd captured it.

I would post the EVP here, but I'm not sure if external links are allowed? If they are, let me know and I will post it.
I’d like to hear it!

Reactions: Heather
What did the EVP say? Growling is not good. I dont think its a good idea to make contact in your own home. You are giving unintentional consent to this entity to manifest in your home. Activity might increase by doing this.

Reactions: Heather
That's awesome because I have it on youtube... here is the link. Ya'll can jump to 57sec to hear it.

Reactions: Benway
I will let you all guess what it's saying. I don't like to tell people what I think because it can trick the mind into only hearing that.

I will let you all guess what it's saying. I don't like to tell people what I think because it can trick the mind into only hearing that.

I turned my speaker up all the way and played it probably six times. I can’t tell Heather, but I doubt it is “eclairs”. Though I wish it was because I’m on a low fat diet right now.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Heather,
I wish I could get this into my adobe and pick it apart. Sometimes trying to do so only ends up morphing the clip into something more complex than it needs to be. It's very interesting and it definitely has two syllables. It's funny how some evps almost seem like they have a certain dialect. This one sounds like that too. Is this a brand new occurrence for you? I've been studying evps for a very long time and I'd like to know what you think it says.

Reactions: 7Critter
I heard a voice and two syllables but can’t make out the word. Creepy for sure. Thanks for sharing