I am scared and alone

Grace

Reaction score
Well...the universe isn't answering my prayers...
So far I've reached out to ministers, and a medium whom I thought for sure was going to help...but they both came back with a no, with different reasons... Not in a mean way...but I feel like the universe is mocking me...I REALLY don't want to do this by myself, but if I have to...I guess there's no other way...I live in the middle of nowhere so its hard to get to places...I also live in a religious area so I can't go blabbing this to anyone without any gossip hurting my family...

I stood up to this thing before, and it came back 2 years later...I'm afraid if I do this again, it's not going to leave, and make things worse...I really don't want my mother or family member involved in fear of it latching onto them...I feel screwed...

What also concerns me, is that our street is being worked on all this summer...As I was trying to fall asleep last night I felt SO much energy flowing in and out of my room...I literally can't close my eyes until I feel it is safe enough...Apart of me wants to write to the Dead Files team...do you guys watch that show?

I'm just afraid if I send in my experiences, Amy Allan will dig up more information about my past and I don't want that recorded. She has a tendency to do that with people...and ghosts...sigh...I'm just done...I'm too tired to take it on by myself...

• PrayingHands
Reactions: Selectric
Contact Samantha Harris or get her book. It lays out how to fight against this in step by step fashion, using the same techniques I have been taught. The book's last chapter gives very specific steps to take and I highly recommend it. You can listen to her on this podcast. I believe she also has a FB site for contacts. She is discreet, doesn't have a TV show, etc. I would be interested in why the clergy has refused to become involved. There are normally only two reasons.

Thank you. I will check out her page soon. Might be a bit before I can buy her book tho...Are you guys on facebook? If you are, I'd love to be friends. I've decided to use my page to document anything thats going on.

Thank you. I will check out her page soon. Might be a bit before I can buy her book tho...Are you guys on facebook? If you are, I'd love to be friends. I've decided to use my page to document anything thats going on.
There is a link to the PNF Facebook page on the lower right hand corner. Look for the purple and blue icon.

Grace I will be praying for you. Try contacting Samantha as Debi recommended. She may help you gratis if she feels you are in danger.

Wow...a very scared person then. I know i am way behind on this one, but has she come back with an update?

Saw a couple more posts from grace after the one i read. Hopefully everything worked out for her. Sounded like quite abit of baggage on top of the scary stuff. Love to bother you when you are down it seems.