I am Michael Marcum and I am alive and well

Reaction score
***moderator please feel free to remove this and move my thread to a more appropriate place if this isn't correct. I chose weird news because it is weird news for me and seemed like the only thing that fit***

Rumours are a-blazing that I am dead, not well, and had time traveled to 1930 something where I died on a beach in a tube. Whoever posted those pictures of a red head, that is also not me. It was some school kid with my name that someone long ago attributed to me. Whatever was found in the 1930s was not me and I've read that was debunked but can't find the article.

Reactions: Lynne
***moderator please feel free to remove this and move my thread to a more appropriate place if this isn't correct. I chose weird news because it is weird news for me and seemed like the only thing that fit***

Rumours are a-blazing that I am dead, not well, and had time traveled to 1930 something where I died on a beach in a tube. Whoever posted those pictures of a red head, that is also not me. It was some school kid with my name that someone long ago attributed to me. Whatever was found in the 1930s was not me and I've read that was debunked but can't find the article.
Hi Michael. So good to hear from you. Where are you now. Last we heard it was Hawaii.

Michael, there was an article done on Mysterious Universe site that made claims you were dead. I actually wrote to the author and told him he had the story wrong, and he did add an update reporting that you were still alive and the story was wrong. I will try to find the article for you as I was the one who tried to set that right for you.

Here you go. I reported it on here.

Reactions: 7Critter
Here you go. I reported it on here.

Ah. Thank you Debi!

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
And Brent had gotten his info from a different source, which I believe he named within the article there. So you can trace back where that info began.

Yes, correct, still in the Aloha State.
Welcome back Michael. I hope you find time to be apart of the forum again. Your interview with Art is one of my favorites. We always enjoyed your participation here as well. Hope you are doing well out there in paradise.

It is nice to "meet" you Michael. Do you know Jeremy Veini? I think he lives in Hawaii too. He does an interesting podcast.