I am just trying to sleep but I continue to have cursed dreams followed by cursed experiences!

TheWanderingWitch

Reaction score
I have always, in some way or another, communicated with the other side. Whether it be through sight as a child or hearing, or even dreams; the paranormal realm has always been an intimate part of my life.
So, that being said, my situation is rather wack, even to myself.
A few months ago I had a dream where a grey figure with a hunch back about four feet tall was running through the upstairs of my house, from my parents room. He had a holey face (still solid) and yellow beady eyes and pointy features. Okay, weird dream right? Well I tend to take them more seriously since I have a hard time discerning dreams from reality at times and they always feel 100% real.
So, this spirit lays down in my bed like a corpse and stares at me. A few other things happen (like me going down stairs and three cars with three people each passing by with messed up masks saying its a wonderful day to kill the children but more elaborate than that) and I wake up. Next day there's a saw blade at my door which no one put there (which is sort of funny because it was still in the package like, wow you couldn't do better than that, you creature!?)
Flash forward to last weekish and now. Last week I woke to the bottom of my bed being kicked (my mattress is on the floor) and my dream involved the night, per usual, and some creature chasing after me in this old medieval-esque town. I kept running inside and the energy was similar but different to the previous dream...threatening but not? I can't really explain it...just odd.
Now, to the dream I just woke to.
I was going back and forth between this house where my friend supposedly was living and somewhere else and I passed through the garden. A blonde child passed me by, likely around 4 or 5. She disappeared quick and I was like oh okay, and then I went to knock on the door but the door flew open with no one there and I was pulled in harshly, like I was floating. I quickly woke up, now it's the real world. I felt myself being pulled from my bed for a split second before it stopped. Now I am here. I'm not really scared per say, I just want to sleep without critters spooking me. Any advice or suggestions?

Dreams are strange things....but most often they let you look within yourself and you own mind.

What you describe here is pretty common for dream disturbances. It can be difficult to tell if they are paranormal or simply normal "wak" dreams, as you say. I would suggest that you read some of the other threads here about dreams, and there are many. You will have to discern which dreams are which. Knowledge is key to understanding the paranormal, or at least the part we think we understand. :)

Hi, welcome. I have a very active dream life, and am sympatico with your account.
.:) Almost have my doctorate in Psychology. So for God's sakes don't take this thing to the bank. I didn't finish, and don't have 30 years under my belt:p
Debi really has you in the right direction. You Are Not Alone.

Hi, welcome. I have a very active dream life, and am sympatico with your account.
.:) Almost have my doctorate in Psychology. So for God's sakes don't take this thing to the bank. I didn't finish, and don't have 30 years under my belt:p
Debi really has you in the right direction. You Are Not Alone.
I am fascinated by the power of dreams myself.
once again joe rogan.
I really like Rogan and his show this one is with a dream sleep expert. Dont you guys agree it is strange that everyone on earth sleeps a third of our lives yet we know so little about it. To me it is so odd as we have it in common with every creature

Last edited:
Bbb, I take an approach to the dreams that is like a physician when he or she reads your blood work and your blood pressure and all sorts of other things.
Just going to take a look under the hood;). Find out if I should be paying attention to something. Usually have three memorable dreams in a night.