I am being haunted by a song...

I am Christian.
Well, im gonna be blunt. There’s power in The name of God. And in the name of Jesus. You can command them to leave (don’t be gentle. Say it with authority) if you are under spiritual attack. Also, are you familiar with the prayer to St. Michael the Archangel?

Reactions: Bluest and Lynne
64693F0D-CD0C-429C-9874-B85B370BAD7B.png

Welcome to the forum Bluest. Just read through this post.......very interesting! Very good advice from everyone involved. You already have the upper hand being Christian. I agree, it sounds like some stuff has gone down in the basement before you moved in. Perform a Christian cleansing and play the song while doing so. I have a gut feeling the song isn't just a coincidence. It may be a sign of protection that's been given to you. Negative and demonic spirits hate positive music!

Welcome to the forum Bluest. Just read through this post.......very interesting! Very good advice from everyone involved. You already have the upper hand being Christian. I agree, it sounds like some stuff has gone down in the basement before you moved in. Perform a Christian cleansing and play the song while doing so. I have a gut feeling the song isn't just a coincidence. It may be a sign of protection that's been given to you. Negative and demonic spirits hate positive music!
Excellent advice !!!

Reactions: Bluest
Hi guys, I just want to jump in with a funny Ave Maria story. In Europe during World War II a lot of Jews were hidden and housed in churches. One day in Vatican City the Nazis raided a church acting on a tip that they would find Jewish people there. With very little forewarning, they gathered together and started singing Ave Maria.:p