I am being haunted by a song...

Are you curious as to what this is or are you wanting this out? I gotta ask cuz some people don’t mind them :D I think we can help. Ever cleansed with burning sage?

Reactions: Lynne
Are you curious as to what this is or are you wanting this out? I gotta ask cuz some people don’t mind them :D I think we can help. Ever cleansed with burning sage?
I'd rather not know. And I'd rather it leave. I definitely don't feel comfortable knowing there's something in my house even though it hasn't hurt us. I do have a sage stick, I've just never used it. I've been wanting to for a few years now but I know it's something that you shouldn't take lightly and you must do it right and do it a certain way for it to work, as well as smudge yourself too. I'm paranoid of doing it incorrectly and pissing it off.

Reactions: 7Critter
I know of a way to capture it if there really is something here. I'm just too afraid to know. To have that visual validation. There's something called a kinect. It's a camera for gaming consoles and there are settings on it that allow you to pick up movement on camera. And you can see it on the tv when it's happening. Looks like a stick figure moving around. I've seen lots of YouTube videos of people using it. Very creepy.

I've tried doing research on the history of my house but I haven't found much.

I'd rather not know. And I'd rather it leave. I definitely don't feel comfortable knowing there's something in my house even though it hasn't hurt us. I do have a sage stick, I've just never used it. I've been wanting to for a few years now but I know it's something that you shouldn't take lightly and you must do it right and do it a certain way for it to work, as well as smudge yourself too. I'm paranoid of doing it incorrectly and pissing it off.
I read safe stick and I thought you meant some stick lol. Just beat the spirits away :p.

Anyways to do it properly, (take it with a grain of salt, different strokes for different folks) the general intention is set with a declaration of you taking back authority of your home. This can be a prayer or you declaring out loud that you are taking your power back.

With all the windows open, you go room to room, going to every corner and closet, and every threshold (window pane, door frame, hallway, etc.), either making this declaration, singing a song perhaps (sometimes ill sing a hymn, but that’s just me) or praying. The way I do it is with the ground floor last. That way you give the negative energy or spirits no option but to flee out the front or back door.

There’s a few variations to this but this is the just of it. What’s most important is it feels right to you and you gotta have faith in what you’re doing. Faith and intention is everything.

I've tried doing research on the history of my house but I haven't found much.
You could hire a PI if you really needed the info. But you gotta look around. Because this has been following you, and since not much has popped up for history of your place, there’s a chance it could be just you, not the place.

I know of a way to capture it if there really is something here. I'm just too afraid to know. To have that visual validation. There's something called a kinect. It's a camera for gaming consoles and there are settings on it that allow you to pick up movement on camera. And you can see it on the tv when it's happening. Looks like a stick figure moving around. I've seen lots of YouTube videos of people using it. Very creepy.
Any attention you give it to validate yourself, in turn makes its presence feel validated sometimes. Basically if you give it more attention, either good or bad, it might think it’s invited to stay.

Any attention you give it to validate yourself, in turn makes its presence feel validated sometimes. Basically if you give it more attention, either good or bad, it might think it’s invited to stay.
Yikes, I never thought of it that way. Usually we just try to ignore it. Even though we're crept out by it, it's one of those things that we've come to expect when something does happen.

Reactions: 7Critter
You could hire a PI if you really needed the info. But you gotta look around. Because this has been following you, and since not much has popped up for history of your place, there’s a chance it could be just you, not the place.
I've wondered that myself, if it's one of us or something that is attached to one of us. Hopefully not.