I am being haunted by a song...

Has this activity followed you from previous homes, or is it just this current place?
We've had some experiences before in a previous dwelling but nothing to this extent. We used to have a paranormal investigation group back in 2008. My husband has experienced paranormal activity throughout his life. The activity has definitely ramped up in our house. It's been more and more frequent, almost on a regular basis now. My father in law passed away 3 years ago this month. When he first passed, I had several dreams about him but then they abruptly stopped and haven't happened since.

Reactions: Charleh
We've had some experiences before in a previous dwelling but nothing to this extent. We used to have a paranormal investigation group back in 2008. My husband has experienced paranormal activity throughout his life. The activity has definitely ramped up in our house. It's been more and more frequent, almost on a regular basis now. My father in law passed away 3 years ago this month. When he first passed, I had several dreams about him but then they abruptly stopped and haven't happened since.
Having dreams about someone passing is often a stage of grief. Sorry for your loss by the way.

Has the song started getting in your head before or after strange things happened to you?

Having dreams about someone passing is often a stage of grief. Sorry for your loss by the way.

Has the song started getting in your head before or after strange things happened to you?
Thank you. The song started well after the activity was going on and it was out of the blue. The dreams I had were of him getting better and being okay. I like to think it was his way of letting me know that he's okay and to let the family know he's okay.

Thank you. The song started well after the activity was going on and it was out of the blue. The dreams I had were of him getting better and being okay. I like to think it was his way of letting me know that he's okay and to let the family know he's okay.
So you got assaulted (pinched)by this thing? Have you you ever felt suddenly drained of energy in your own house?

My 2 cents.....My guides communicate with me through songs as well as many other ways......I think you are doing what you should as far as keeping track of when and where it is happening. I might also suggest making a note of how you are feeling during the times you hear the song.

So you got assaulted (pinched)by this thing? Have you you ever felt suddenly drained of energy in your own house?
I know you got some spirit in the house. Now we gotta figure out what

Reactions: Lynne
Yeah, I got pinched in an area of the basement that is the creepiest, where I feel this thing, whatever it is lives. I always feel like I'm being watched down there. I hate even going down there but that's where the laundry room is. I don't recall ever feeling strangled drained ofor energy though.

Yeah, I got pinched in an area of the basement that is the creepiest, where I feel this thing, whatever it is lives. I always feel like I'm being watched down there. I hate even going down there but that's where the laundry room is. I don't recall ever feeling strangled drained ofor energy though.
At least it doesn’t seem to be feeding off you.

Reactions: Bluest
My 2 cents.....My guides communicate with me through songs as well as many other ways......I think you are doing what you should as far as keeping track of when and where it is happening. I might also suggest making a note of how you are feeling during the times you hear the song.
Thank you for the suggestion. I will start doing that.

Reactions: Aces and 7Critter