I’ve seen periodically shadows on my ceiling only at night. They don’t move as I’m looking at them..

KatL0626

Reaction score
tonight the shadow changed shape. I looked back up 15 minutes later....What is this?

Without more information or seeing it with our own eyes, it's hard to say what it is. It could be anything from shadow people to car lights to cataracts. :)
Is there a way you can get video of the shadows?

Is there any light source that could be causing the shadows,always look for natural causes first.If you cant find any then we can give some paranormal advice,also a better description or pic would help.

Welcome to the forum Kat. I agree with the above comments. We need more information to make any comment. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Without more information or seeing it with our own eyes, it's hard to say what it is. It could be anything from shadow people to car lights to cataracts. :)
Is there a way you can get video of the shadows?
I can try to take a video but it is so dark I’m not sure I can capture it. Thank you

I can try to take a video but it is so dark I’m not sure I can capture it. Thank you
Kat, let's try this. Have you had any other paranormal activity before? Is this the first time you've dealt with the shadows? Is this a new residence for you or someplace you've lived for awhile? Do the shadows have a form? Have you been doing anything regarding magic lately? Used a Ouija board? This might give us a few clues here.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity