I’m a sucker for an octopus !

Why doesn't this surprise me. Octopuses are odd but I love them.

#natureisweird

1616739009956.png

In celebration of over 9 THOUSAND views on the "I'm a sucker for an Octopus" thread !

Reactions: Lynne
Here have some wine with that cake. I really would like to see some one pour from this instead of just filling it. Very cool though.

Reactions: jadamz

I am so glad I have a life where I can stop and watch a 4 ½ minute video like this. We humans ain't the only intelligence on this planet (the cat be like,why me? lol)

Reactions: Debi
Here have some wine with that cake. I really would like to see some one pour from this instead of just filling it. Very cool though.
more gorgeous than functional but who cares!

Reactions: Debi

I am so glad I have a life where I can stop and watch a 4 ½ minute video like this. We humans ain't the only intelligence on this planet (the cat be like,why me? lol)
You can see he starts out hiding and watching then curiosity gets the better of him. He wants to touch the cat. The poor octopus has nothing in his aquarium to entertain him.

Reactions: jadamz
Seems Lynne is wandering thru the library this morning ;0)

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Seems Lynne is wandering thru the library this morning ;0)
Just watched the dreaming octopus. The more I learn about them the more I think they are in a higher level than regular animals. What if they are self aware beings? They are just in a different body type.

Reactions: jadamz and Debi