Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

I’m a sucker for an octopus !

OP
jadamz

jadamz

The Countess
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score

OP
jadamz

jadamz

The Countess
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score

Baby Octopus wearing its heart on it's sleeve

OP
jadamz

jadamz

The Countess
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score

Lots of consciousness behind that eye Reminds me so much of my bird Very aware

OP
jadamz

jadamz

The Countess
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
⁣⁣From NASA -
“On the northwestern coast of Madagascar, the salty waters of the Mozambique Channel flow inland joining the freshwater outflow of the Betsiboka River, forming Bombetoka Bay. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
The sapphire water is tinged with pink where sediment is particularly thick, and dense vegetation adds a rich green pigment to the landscape.” ⁣

Comment if ya think this is a message from our cephalopod overlords.

Reactions: Paintman

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Jad, I have a picture of a glass blown ceiling lamp that is shaped like an octopus. Very clever. But I can't post the picture because it's in a different format.
The picture of Madagascar reminds me of a nature documentary from PBS. That place may as well just be Mars or a completely different planet.

Reactions: Debi
OP
jadamz

jadamz

The Countess
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Jad, I have a picture of a glass blown ceiling lamp that is shaped like an octopus. Very clever. But I can't post the picture because it's in a different format.
The picture of Madagascar reminds me of a nature documentary from PBS. That place may as well just be Mars or a completely different planet.
Agreed!

OP
jadamz

jadamz

The Countess
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
there are also some areas in indonesia that have a similar vibe