Hunting season for BF?!

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
This is another example of state govt. trying to make money at the expense of a living creature. These things appear to be humanoid and people could be murdering an unknown race of human. Not only this but its not a good idea for people to be allowed to shoot at what they think is a Bf but it turns out to be a regular human. This is wrong on several levels. This creature may be near extinction and there may only be a few out there, to kill any may be pushing them toward extinction.

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
They could be getting a licence to hunt fresh air or the rarest most elusive creature on Earth. I can't wait for my new Thylacine rifle to arrive :rolleyes: . Either a rip off or criminal.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
They could be getting a licence to hunt fresh air or the rarest most elusive creature on Earth. I can't wait for my new Thylacine rifle to arrive :rolleyes: . Either a rip off or criminal.
I don’t believe fir a minute that you would hunt a rare creature with a gun.

Reactions: ozentity
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This dude was on Coast to Coast AM last night with Connie Willis. First, let me say it was a horrible show. Second, this dude is a nutcase. Seriously. State legislator or not, I have no clue how he got elected. He's all about the $$$ he can get out of this.

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity and Lynne

DiggerDawg

Reaction score
Now that is scary thought hunted plenty its bad enough when there hunting four legged creatures but if there hunting two legged i can see lots off ppl getting sent to the morgue .

Reactions: ozentity