Open Lines Human sacrifice on rise

There have always been rumors that the Illuminati does this for power, you know. True? False? Don't know, but possible.
Sure could be. I think it's all the same beast, known by different names. They all love when it hits the conspiracy websites, because it makes the believers in it look like loons, and they just merrily go on there way doing who knows what.

Reactions: surge and Debi
http://allnewspipeline.com/Jade_Helm_Cremation_Of_Care.php

Here's the "ritual" used at the Bohemian Grove. Notice it involves a "fake" child sacrifice. Symbolic of what we discuss and perhaps it has not always been a "mock" sacrifice. (And don't blame the Owl in this, even tho in this case I believe it to represent Lilith)

What are the 'Cremation of Care' ceremonies at the upcoming Bohemian Grove meeting spoken of by Franchi? The 2nd video below is the full-length, "Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove", which will get much more into the elitists dark secrets but they can be described briefly as this.:

The Cremation of Care is a ritual performance undertaken at the yearly Bohemian Grove club, where a mock child sacrifice is made to an approximate 40ft stone owl. The ritual involves club members, often high ranking businessmen and politicians, cremating (getting rid of) their care (moral compass) in order to clear their conscience for the year ahead.

Presumably the cremation of care is conducted because club members will be involved in unethical business deals and corrupt political decisions in the coming year and want to rid themselves of any internal guilt. This most likely just being symbolic.

The owl idol used during the cremation of care might represent Minerva like other symbols of the club, the Babylonian demon Lilith or a rendition of Phoenician child sacrifice God Moloch. The narrator of the ritual names Phoenicia during the line, “As vanished Babylon and goodly Tyre, So shall they also vanish.” Tyre is another term for “an ancient seaport of Phoenicia”.

Reactions: surge
http://allnewspipeline.com/Jade_Helm_Cremation_Of_Care.php

Here's the "ritual" used at the Bohemian Grove. Notice it involves a "fake" child sacrifice. Symbolic of what we discuss and perhaps it has not always been a "mock" sacrifice. (And don't blame the Owl in this, even tho in this case I believe it to represent Lilith)

What are the 'Cremation of Care' ceremonies at the upcoming Bohemian Grove meeting spoken of by Franchi? The 2nd video below is the full-length, "Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove", which will get much more into the elitists dark secrets but they can be described briefly as this.:

The Cremation of Care is a ritual performance undertaken at the yearly Bohemian Grove club, where a mock child sacrifice is made to an approximate 40ft stone owl. The ritual involves club members, often high ranking businessmen and politicians, cremating (getting rid of) their care (moral compass) in order to clear their conscience for the year ahead.

Presumably the cremation of care is conducted because club members will be involved in unethical business deals and corrupt political decisions in the coming year and want to rid themselves of any internal guilt. This most likely just being symbolic.

The owl idol used during the cremation of care might represent Minerva like other symbols of the club, the Babylonian demon Lilith or a rendition of Phoenician child sacrifice God Moloch. The narrator of the ritual names Phoenicia during the line, “As vanished Babylon and goodly Tyre, So shall they also vanish.” Tyre is another term for “an ancient seaport of Phoenicia”.

I used to think Alex Jones was nuts with all the screaming he did about Bohemian Grove. I don't think he's (totally) nuts any more.

Reactions: Debi
I used to think Alex Jones was nuts with all the screaming he did about Bohemian Grove. I don't think he's (totally) nuts any more.
Yeah, the boy is growin' on me, too........I just always feel like someone needs to remind him to take his meds everyday so he calms down a bit. ;)

Reactions: sal
Yeah, the boy is growin' on me, too........I just always feel like someone needs to remind him to take his meds everyday so he calms down a bit. ;)
Yeah, that's always the problem with him. Too yelly!