Human Composting Funeral Home open

I've seen where they plasticize bodies, I think you can pay to get your own done. I'd love to send mine to my kids as we are always playing jokes on each other. Only thing is I wouldn't get to see the look on their faces, lol.
Lolz, I'd rather be buried or cremated. Some of the things they're doing these days.....not for me.

Well, in keeping with the creepiest cringiest thread on this forum in a long time....
philips-head-screwdriver-130-pm-2020-09-19-twitter-android-126-retweets-5-quote-tweets-318-li...jpeg

I've seen where they plasticize bodies, I think you can pay to get your own done. I'd love to send mine to my kids as we are always playing jokes on each other. Only thing is I wouldn't get to see the look on their faces, lol.
maybe we should start a company that poses the body and dips it in bronze. garden statue style........ that would make for some very interesting cemeteries.

maybe we should start a company that poses the body and dips it in bronze. garden statue style........ that would make for some very interesting cemeteries.
I like this idea much better ! Very clever Paul.

Reactions: Paulm
I'd better get my abbs pumping before it's my turn, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
I've had this planned for a number of years so I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself.
On my Tombstone I want them to bolt a statue of me from back when I used to win bodybuilding shows in the 80s. Maybe about 2 ft tall but not bolted down very well.

I want some prankish college kids to steal it and put it on the mantle of their fraternity house. Where I will spend eternity looking at boobies.

I've had this planned for a number of years so I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself.
On my Tombstone I want them to bolt a statue of me from back when I used to win bodybuilding shows in the 80s. Maybe about 2 ft tall but not bolted down very well.

I want some prankish college kids to steal it and put it on the mantle of their fraternity house. Where I will spend eternity looking at boobies.
now THAT is a well thought out plan....anything with the end goal that includes boobies is a good plan