Human Composting Funeral Home open

Arn’t the families claiming their bodies? This is a disgusting idea. What is wrong with people. In an extreme situation a mass grave would be more appropriate than a compost pile. This shows no regard for life or death.

Apart from the moral or religious aspects I wouldn't trust the compost to be safe. I worked in a nursery and they used to get truckloads of composted human waste delivered. Every time I had to work with this I'd get sick so I could imagine what the whole body composted could do. The waste was proclaimed to be safe and pristine but condoms were a regular find in it ;vo.

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
To be brutally honest we are made of earth and to earth we will return. I can think of nothing more disturbing in my mind anyway than being buried in a box where no one will know who I was in 100 years or less nor will anyone care. Even cremation which I plan on doing leaves a bunch of ashes which sit on a shelf unnoticed gatherng more dust. IMO when i die I will not be attattched to my body anymore hopefully and will move on to be with my ancestors or friends from many lives. Maybe to return to earth again someday if Creator allows it. The thing that makes me wonder why people are afraid of their bodies decaying is the fact that our bodies are never the same from day to day. I wont be five again and neither will anyone else, That body has been replaced by new cells years ago.IMo I am no better that the fox that runs through the forest nor the tree that grows outside my house. We are all one, eternal and part of creation wherever we choose to rest. Lots of yada but I like the idea if done respectfully.