Human Composting Funeral Home open

Lone Wolf

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I've seen where they plasticize bodies, I think you can pay to get your own done. I'd love to send mine to my kids as we are always playing jokes on each other. Only thing is I wouldn't get to see the look on their faces, lol.
Lolz, I'd rather be buried or cremated. Some of the things they're doing these days.....not for me.

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Well, in keeping with the creepiest cringiest thread on this forum in a long time....
philips-head-screwdriver-130-pm-2020-09-19-twitter-android-126-retweets-5-quote-tweets-318-li...jpeg

Paulm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I've seen where they plasticize bodies, I think you can pay to get your own done. I'd love to send mine to my kids as we are always playing jokes on each other. Only thing is I wouldn't get to see the look on their faces, lol.
maybe we should start a company that poses the body and dips it in bronze. garden statue style........ that would make for some very interesting cemeteries.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
maybe we should start a company that poses the body and dips it in bronze. garden statue style........ that would make for some very interesting cemeteries.
I like this idea much better ! Very clever Paul.

Reactions: Paulm

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I'd better get my abbs pumping before it's my turn, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm and Paintman

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I've had this planned for a number of years so I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself.
On my Tombstone I want them to bolt a statue of me from back when I used to win bodybuilding shows in the 80s. Maybe about 2 ft tall but not bolted down very well.

I want some prankish college kids to steal it and put it on the mantle of their fraternity house. Where I will spend eternity looking at boobies.

Paulm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I've had this planned for a number of years so I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself.
On my Tombstone I want them to bolt a statue of me from back when I used to win bodybuilding shows in the 80s. Maybe about 2 ft tall but not bolted down very well.

I want some prankish college kids to steal it and put it on the mantle of their fraternity house. Where I will spend eternity looking at boobies.
now THAT is a well thought out plan....anything with the end goal that includes boobies is a good plan