Human/Chimp Hybrids

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The Case for Making Chimp-Humans

I will send you off to the link for this article. I have seen about 20 different stories about this within a month, so my feeling is it may already be happening.

Did no one see Planet of the Apes???

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity
And the horrific "Island of Dr. Moreau" - not that Brando's performance was his worst mind you...:television:

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
The moral and ethical issues are huge. Yet, I somehow see them doing it anyway.

Disgusting science. I can’t even read this.

Nothing is impossible, mostly with experiments. This makes me feel sad for those poor human hybrids and what would happen to them. Darwin theory stated that we have evolved from the Ape and it is proven that they are so intelligent they can go to space and control a rocket or so, and according to one article the DNA of a chipanzee is 99% as close as ours...BUT still they are in a zoo ?!
The problem is there are no rules for the "results" or "success" of their experiments...and so what they create is kept in borderline slavery. Unfortunately, they do not create laws to protects such hybrids before the experiments to succeed.
The purpose is only curiosity to see what would happen if it works, but not to give them a life after.
There is so much misery to human already...i can only fear a only-half one !
I am prepare for "everything could be possible" ... and so if i meet one in the street, i will treat it like a person and be nice to it...since i can do nothing else to stop it anyways...i prefer to be ready to be welcoming...

It's a bad idea imo,I can't see any purpose for this,except to create a super strength soldier perhaps.I believe every living thing has a soul even plants so we don't need to be messing with this.On the funnier side I have a friend who is the closest looking person to a chimp,a great bloke though,I call him my mate the primate.Even more ironic, he rides a Harley with" ape hangers"handle bars.It really suits him!

Reactions: Phoenix and Lynne
It's a bad idea imo,I can't see any purpose for this,except to create a super strength soldier perhaps.I believe every living thing has a soul even plants so we don't need to be messing with this.On the funnier side I have a friend who is the closest looking person to a chimp,a great bloke though,I call him my mate the primate.Even more ironic, he rides a Harley with" ape hangers"handle bars.It really suits him!
I agree Oz. I’ve heard you describe this friend before. Ask him if he’d mind a photo. He could wear sunglasses to hide his identity.

I agree Oz. I’ve heard you describe this friend before. Ask him if he’d mind a photo. He could wear sunglasses to hide his identity.
Don't know if he will agree to a pic.I didn't want to sound mean calling him a primate,the guy is like my brother.His other mates, mostly bikers , call him "Lance Link" or just "Monkey" lol.We all love him.

Reactions: Lynne and Phoenix
I think you may be thinking of my Uncle Ken,who is the image of a silverback gorilla , I have mentioned before.As I've seen him move a backhoe bucket with his bare hands I respectfully still call him uncle Ken, lol.

With all these ape like humans around I cant see the need for a genuine cross one.lol.