Human beings are acting weird

Megan Jeffrey

Reaction score
I don't know where to put this I thought here was best but has anyone else noticed humans are just not normal? I don't know how long its been going on for but they aren't normal they are acting weird like most of them some don't but most of them are strange! There is no direction in their lives, they seem to live in a mentally unorganised state there is no plan or organisation to their thought patterns and I feel like I am literally going crazy trying to organise these thought patterns and understand them. Also no one feels anything and they don't even notice they just don't feel! I can't even handle it! I know I sound crazy and people will probably go I am insane but people are different! They aren't the same and its getting really weird! Like creeping me out massively weird! Wtf? Some people are the same as me they still feel and aren't going around aimlessly but I find we are lashing out getting frustrated and are therefore ostracized but I don't know what happened! Just take the time to take notice to your loved ones and people in general the change in behaviour. What they are doing every day its pointless they are just wandering around? I know its hard to understand and you'd say well its all pointless. Not like this people have goals, connections and aims in life! Like you are always working towards something even if its small! Human beings are social animals that crave connection but they don't they've just stopped! Things just seem scattered and people seem scattered and worse emotionless! I don't get what is happening? Please tell me other people have noticed changes?

I don't know where to put this I thought here was best but has anyone else noticed humans are just not normal? I don't know how long its been going on for but they aren't normal they are acting weird like most of them some don't but most of them are strange! There is no direction in their lives, they seem to live in a mentally unorganised state there is no plan or organisation to their thought patterns and I feel like I am literally going crazy trying to organise these thought patterns and understand them. Also no one feels anything and they don't even notice they just don't feel! I can't even handle it! I know I sound crazy and people will probably go I am insane but people are different! They aren't the same and its getting really weird! Like creeping me out massively weird! Wtf? Some people are the same as me they still feel and aren't going around aimlessly but I find we are lashing out getting frustrated and are therefore ostracized but I don't know what happened! Just take the time to take notice to your loved ones and people in general the change in behaviour. What they are doing every day its pointless they are just wandering around? I know its hard to understand and you'd say well its all pointless. Not like this people have goals, connections and aims in life! Like you are always working towards something even if its small! Human beings are social animals that crave connection but they don't they've just stopped! Things just seem scattered and people seem scattered and worse emotionless! I don't get what is happening? Please tell me other people have noticed changes?
Good morning, Megan. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. Perhaps you are noticing the affects of video games which may limit human to human interaction. Just a thought. We are social animals.

Reactions: Paintman
Welcome to the PNF Megan.

How long have you had this perception? Is it something you’ve recognized for a while and you are just now posting about, or is this something that you have just suddenly realized?

Reactions: 7Critter
I whole heartedly agree with you. The fact that you can see and can relate that their everyday actions relate to their brain is obvious to some but not so obvious to others.

Mass medication of fluoride, lithium, and other drugs are forcibly and silently fed to Americans. Further where I experienced this phenomenon is where the was a severe lead poisoning going on. And no one would even acknowledge it. All these chemicals we haven't even talking about food additives just the nazi-Esque mass medication of the populace to be more apathetic. Many food additives have psychoactive effects. Even asprin they are finding now has a psychoactive effect that suppresses normal emotion (ie apathy).

So we have brain damaged chemically dependent drugged slaves who are also neurotic. What a lovely combination. That is what you are experiencing. And we all experience it, anyone with their eyes open.

And where you said we get frustrated and then we are ostracized because we are "feeling" and "sensitive" (ie NORMAL compared to them). It's sad and sickening and so many people will close their eyes and turn the other way. Saying brain washing is impossible. But it's our entire society. Just another brick in the wall.

I think its due to overpopulation,crowding.I've seen this in rabbit populations here in oz.The animals seem to act strangely losing their fear and self preservation,like the individual doesn't matter.Even some of my family members have done a 360 as far as their personality goes and are hard to understand.I'm glad you brought this up,its an interesting but scary situation.I'm going for the overpopulation idea with some of Herbal jaguar's ideas.

There is so much chaos energy in the world right now, I think it's a combo of that and all mentioned above that creates that energy. People are in sensory overload. It's fogging many minds.

Reactions: Paintman
I whole heartedly agree with you. The fact that you can see and can relate that their everyday actions relate to their brain is obvious to some but not so obvious to others.

Mass medication of fluoride, lithium, and other drugs are forcibly and silently fed to Americans. Further where I experienced this phenomenon is where the was a severe lead poisoning going on. And no one would even acknowledge it. All these chemicals we haven't even talking about food additives just the nazi-Esque mass medication of the populace to be more apathetic. Many food additives have psychoactive effects. Even asprin they are finding now has a psychoactive effect that suppresses normal emotion (ie apathy).

So we have brain damaged chemically dependent drugged slaves who are also neurotic. What a lovely combination. That is what you are experiencing. And we all experience it, anyone with their eyes open.

And where you said we get frustrated and then we are ostracized because we are "feeling" and "sensitive" (ie NORMAL compared to them). It's sad and sickening and so many people will close their eyes and turn the other way. Saying brain washing is impossible. But it's our entire society. Just another brick in the wall.
I think it is intentional drugging and brainwashing on a mass scale that takes us away from our connection from "source" (whatever that is to you) People no longer have empathy for others. We can bomb and starve an entire continent or two or three and not blink an eye. Sit down and watch a genocide on tv over a nice steak dinner. This picture seems pretty apt to the original post. Because even though they are slaves we still must forgive them for our own mental and spiritual sake. Even when they attack us for telling them the truth. Like Jesus. Jesus went against the government and was tortured and killed by soldiers for his beliefs.

i forgive you meme.jpg

Just to add onto what others have said.....ppl today, especially ppl in the younger age groups, 35 and younger....don't have the same social life the older generations had. Kids today don't go out and hang with friends, don't participate socially in a face to face way. Having 4000 friends on social media isn't real life, they can't handle rejection, bullying, losing,.. in this world of everyone gets a trophy it only sets ppl up for emotions they can't comprehend or deal with later in life. So they wind up on mind numbing drugs to zombiefy them to get through the day....not being able to handle the real world also makes them hold onto and intensify their emotional being....think of a child pitching a tantrum...that's what the younger generation has become....so their emotional output, vibe, whatever you wish to call it, is far more intense and projected...ppl need to accept their not always entitled to get their way and that sometimes life sucks, get over it and drive on.......I dunno, just my 2 cents for whatever its worth...lol