Huff profits off Loraine Warren's Death

ParanormalMom

The truth shall set you free.
Reaction score
Ok now this pissed me off I wanted to post this so you know the truth.

Screenshot_2019-05-15-14-23-13~2.png

Screenshot_2019-05-15-14-23-21~2.png

Reactions: ParanormalMom

Same guy who claimed he talked with Art Bell a day or so after his death. That sounded to me like Huff had electronically altered Bell's recorded voice from his radio programs.

Makes me sick to think these I will be nice so called ppl to make a profit off these ppl. Thanks God they are getting exposed

I would like to know where the screenshot came from for authenticity. I tried to follow back the link from comments and it's a channel with no content. I'm not a Huff fan, but I would like to know where the grandchildren's comments are posted. The youtuber that posted this has a very small channel and I would like to confirm the statements offered are legit.

I would like to know where the screenshot came from for authenticity. I tried to follow back the link from comments and it's a channel with no content. I'm not a Huff fan, but I would like to know where the grandchildren's comments are posted. The youtuber that posted this has a very small channel and I would like to confirm the statements offered are legit.

I don't know I watched Huff video before seen the debunk one. To be honest you hear a voice but it is so noised out you can't tell if it is her or not. But the phrases do match up to words she said in the interview.

I don't know I watched Huff video before seen the debunk one. To be honest you hear a voice but it is so noised out you can't tell if it is her or not. But the phrases do match up to words she said in the interview.
It's very possible he's a complete fraud. I just wanted to find out if the statement used is real and not something created for the video to draw people in.

Reactions: ParanormalMom

My favorite Huff scam, at 9:58 God speaks to him through the Spirit Box.

I agree he may be a fraud but I’ve found no proof.