Huff and the Portal technology

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
We were talking abut Huff and his portal last night. Here's a video explaining about this device and an example of what it does.

I don’t know what to think of this guy. He seems like a good man and comes off as sincere however most people think he is a fake. He’s talked about on other forums as a charlatan. I don’t see much difference between this and ghost boxes. I recognize the technology is diff but both are trying to talk to the dead.

You know, technology is an interesting thing. We are beginning to use it on the paranormal in ways that it was never intended but nevertheless, some of it actually works. It's hard to say if this is real or not. I remember watching Ghost Hunters and they were using the spirit box for one of the first times on tv. They were in an old building and many people had seen a spirit go up a ladder to the second story. They moved the ladder and set up in that area. The spirit box was saying "where is steps"? I remember it blew me away. Could this somehow have been fabricated? Maybe, but I believe it wasn't. I don't know about this thing. It's too new. I also believe that people who are scared of the paranormal will never believe in any of this stuff because they won't allow themselves to. They always seem to find an excuse as to why it's not real, even when the evidence is right in front of them.

Reactions: Debi
You know, technology is an interesting thing. We are beginning to use it on the paranormal in ways that it was never intended but nevertheless, some of it actually works. It's hard to say if this is real or not. I remember watching Ghost Hunters and they were using the spirit box for one of the first times on tv. They were in an old building and many people had seen a spirit go up a ladder to the second story. They moved the ladder and set up in that area. The spirit box was saying "where is steps"? I remember it blew me away. Could this somehow have been fabricated? Maybe, but I believe it wasn't. I don't know about this thing. It's too new. I also believe that people who are scared of the paranormal will never believe in any of this stuff because they won't allow themselves to. They always seem to find an excuse as to why it's not real, even when the evidence is right in front of them.
Keeping an open mind is probably best.

Reactions: Fizz