How You Could Have Survived A Viking Raid

Ragnar0711

PNF Meme Assistant
Reaction score

Reactions: ozentity
Yeah I wouldn't have liked to face them. I doubt people from now would have any chance in close combat with them. I have the shaved head and long blond goatee so I'd just try and mingle in :cool:. Ah and I do have a tomahawk, a Nordic surname and am slightly crazy, so call me Floki ;bg2.

• Haha
Reactions: Debi
With me, it shouldn’t be too much of a problem. You see, I would have 2 AR-15’s with 3-30 rd mags a piece. I would have my 18 rd Canik with 3- 18 rd mags and my beretta with 3- 15 rd mags and my 7 rd .357 on my shoulder for good measure. Now, their leader usually comes first because he wants to be the Big shot right…
I would be polite and ask him/them to leave. He would of course laugh hysterically, and threaten to feed me to the pigs. Then, I would tell him nicely… not to take a step towards me. He would then pull out his sword and begin to get nasty…. I would quickly dispatch him and all…his commanders. As soon as they heard the roar of my “boom sticks” they would all surrender…..
I would then take all their Wives, and become their rightful KING!!!
That’s how you do it…… Lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Debi and Ragnar0711
It is very simple for me, either I would find a super good hiding spot and survive or be killed immediately.