How to Summon God

I think the Beatles song"Let it be" might be a simple and groovy way to explain and understand.I know my bro understands it now he's passed.I'm sort of jealous he found out before me.He spoke to me at his passing,before I knew he'd died and said its ok Col (to comfort me I believe)all there is, is pure love.

Thanks for the responses, everybody. Thanks for the wisdom. I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful by summoning God. I just thought it made sense as a way to see him/her and have a conversation. I’ll take your advice. I don’t need scientific proof for God—far from it. I’d just like to hear people’s testimonies of their experiences and hopefully have some of my own. Debi, I don’t think God is unkind (if he exists). I was thinking about what that one guy here said about how I could open myself up to a world of hurt if I summon God. I just meant if I was God and someone summoned me, I’d be ok with it. I’ll be respectful of everybody’s beliefs here.

Thanks for the responses, everybody. Thanks for the wisdom. I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful by summoning God. I just thought it made sense as a way to see him/her and have a conversation. I’ll take your advice. I don’t need scientific proof for God—far from it. I’d just like to hear people’s testimonies of their experiences and hopefully have some of my own. Debi, I don’t think God is unkind (if he exists). I was thinking about what that one guy here said about how I could open myself up to a world of hurt if I summon God. I just meant if I was God and someone summoned me, I’d be ok with it. I’ll be respectful of everybody’s beliefs here.
Thank you, Phil. We shall respect your beliefs as you have respected others in this post. I appreciate the clarification. And I truly do wish you luck in your search for Faith.

For those seeking proof, meditate on the realization that we are alive. There’s a nuance in that that makes a difference. It is very strange that we’re alive. Unfortunately it takes a brush with death for some to wake up to that but, it is what it is.

God is available through prayer. No priest needed, no mystical toys, just your mind. Know that God is love, that’s your fact check right there. If something or someone comes to you claiming to be God or affiliated with God and is not 100% love, it’s lieing. That’s what causes confusion for many people, they base their understanding of the Source off their experiences with things or people claiming to be affiliated with God, but they aren’t. Be careful of people who are just in it to glorify themselves.

Just be honest, sincere and genuine and understand that sometimes things aren’t going to make sense to you, that’s where the faith comes in. Faith that even if it may not appear so, this ship is sailing for better places. We’re being invited into life, and that is an amazing thing.

Also, be careful you don’t think like a human too much, that will get you in trouble. :)

We’re in an amazing place, even if it doesn’t always feel like that.

One last thing, I had to learn this for me, I used to get it confused. Avoid mixing up life and humans. Life is good, humans not so much always. If you’re having issue, be mindful of the line between it being human, or life because a lot of times when I would have those “life sucks” moments it wasn’t actually life that was sucking, it was what we humans choose to do to each other, this game we play. More often than not it’s results of this game that make life a burden to live.