How to "manifest"

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Have you ever manifested something into your life? It's all about intention. What have been your experiences with this?

46707713_905776446295023_6197736751289597952_n (Small).jpg

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
When I was a young bloke I tried to manifest being with this super model- like girl who was a friend of a friend.It was real in my brain but never in the physical world.I wonder if my older, wiser brain could do it.Only problem it matches my older, not so wonderful body.

Have you ever manifested something into your life? It's all about intention. What have been your experiences with this?

Doesn't work all that well for me just for a day or a moment, sure at the time I'm okay with it but it really isn't magical.

They say you can make your skin blister under hypnosis upon the mere suggestion that you were burned. Why not heal cancer the same way?

Not sure which passage of the Bible this is from but Christ said wherever two or more are gathered in prayer, I’ll be there. True miracles can be intended amplified in groups.

I’m intending a couple of miracles privately.

They say you can make your skin blister under hypnosis upon the mere suggestion that you were burned. Why not heal cancer the same way?

Not sure which passage of the Bible this is from but Christ said wherever two or more are gathered in prayer, I’ll be there. True miracles can be intended amplified in groups.

I’m intending a couple of miracles privately.
I add my prayers to your intentions, Mrs. C.

BTW, that's Matthew 18:20.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Yes, I believe I have selfishly manifested as shared in my 7/24/18 post on this thread...

How's your temper?

You Debi then appropriately shared with me about the need to ground our negative thoughts.

I don’t recall attempting to manifest since then. However, I do use imagery (seeing the results) as a way to focus on desired personal or business outcomes. That is probably a cheap (less complete) form of manifesting.

Yes, I believe I have selfishly manifested as shared in my 7/24/18 post on this thread...

How's your temper?

You Debi then appropriately shared with me about the need to ground our negative thoughts.

I don’t recall attempting to manifest since then. However, I do use imagery (seeing the results) as a way to focus on desired personal or business outcomes. That is probably a cheap (less complete) form of manifesting.
Wands, we all have times when we accidentally manifest something we didn't mean to! You know that old saying, "Be careful what you wish for"? Don't be hard on yourself. We are human and still learning how this stuff works! Biggest toy in the toybox came without clear operating instructions.

Visualizing is part of manifesting what we need/want. I've seen excellent results with medical conditions that have improved or cancer patients going into remission by using just visualization techniques. Once again, quantum physics is showing that this is how our universe seems to work. We are more connected than we previously thought.

I know you are aware from your past work with magical things that intention is the force behind it. Same with prayer. Intention sent out to the One, no matter what name you give that One, brings an answer.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman

I've avoided this due to the number of accounts of people manifesting very bad things (unintentionally) I read when I was young.

Reactions: Debi
I've avoided this due to the number of accounts of people manifesting very bad things (unintentionally) I read when I was young.
When I speak of manifesting, I'm not talking about conjuring...like bringing forth demon spawn or tulpas or something that can turn you into a frog. :eek::p This is simply manifesting things in your life that you wish to be there, such as a good job, good health, that vacation you want. It's setting the vibes of the universe in action to help you get to where you want to be or bring you what you need.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman