How to for Auras

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
https://unseenseraph.com/how-to-see...Eax24cbFbD5vvx2BVVDFqCMaWaSDErPe0hvEwYKd7ZZp0

Today I’m going to write about one of the most useful and coveted skills: how to see auras.

This is the first thing I usually teach people who are curious about magic and anything metaphysical but want to experience something first-hand that will truly impress them.

There are many reasons why seeing auras is at the top of my list.

First of all, learning how to see auras is something that most (if not all) people can do with minimum training and effort.

Second, it isn’t a skill you need anyone else’s help to develop. You can easily practice how to see auras by practicing seeing your own aura around your hand first, before moving on to your pets or other people.

I personally believe that we probably all see auras all the time, we are just used to tuning the information out, the way a big part of stimuli from our environment is tuned out by our brain because it’s deemed non-important.

In addition to that, while seeing auras isn’t exactly a vital skill for magic –in fact I know many really successful magicians who have never seen an aura in their life- the way you need to focus (or more accurately, un-focus) your eyes to see an aura is the same type of gaze you need to scry successfully, as well as see spirits with your physical eyes.

Not only that, but I have noticed that the more someone trains in seeing auras, the easiest it is for them to see spirits in their environment when they aren’t even trying.

Last but not least, it isn’t very difficult to accomplish. You can learn how to see auras pretty fast!

So as you can see, there are way too many benefits one gets from something that doesn’t take longer than a few minutes of daily practice.

The following exercise is an easy way to see auras for beginners and more advanced practitioners alike.

HOW TO SEE AURAS
  1. Pick a room with dim, soft lighting. Not totally dark because you’ll probably have a difficult time seeing aura in total darkness at first, but not very bright either because, again, it will probably be more difficult for you. Later, when you are able to easily see your own aura easily, you can start practicing in different conditions, but for now a room with soft light would be best.
  2. Pick a plain background (a white wall is a good choice).
  3. Hold your hand out (about arms’ length) against the background, with your fingers spread out.
  4. Now look at your hand, but don’t focus on any spot on the hand. Instead, focus in the area between two fingers. After a minute or two, you’ll start seeing a kind of wispy mist surrounding your fingers.At this point, you’ll be tempted to focus on it to get a better look at it. Don’t. If you focus on it, it will disappear and you’ll have to start all over again. Continue focusing on the area between the two fingers.You will probably blink at some point and what you were seeing will disappear. Don’t worry; this is normal and you will gradually stop having this problem as you practice because you’ll get used to this type of gaze and the whole process will go faster. Depending on your natural ability, you may see this turn into a mist that surrounds your whole hand, you may see it turn into a color or you may not get much more at all. If you don’t see much more than what originally appeared that’s ok; with a few days of practice you’ll get better at it and colors will start appearing. If you keep practicing, eventually you will be able to see different layers of colors extending quite a distance from your hand.
When you get the hang of it and you have also practiced the above exercise in different conditions, try seeing the aura around someone’s body.

Have them stand against a plain background and focus on a spot above their shoulder. If you don’t have someone to help you practice then you can use your image in the mirror for practice, again focusing on a spot above your shoulder. If you have pets then you can try to see their aura too. It is generally easier to see an aura at first around someone who isn’t moving (because the movement will probably make you lose your focus or look at them directly instead) but if you keep practicing for an extended period of time (maybe a few months) you’ll be able to easily see any person’s aura within a few seconds.

When you feel ready, try using the same type of gaze to look not at a person or animal, but at an open space in nature. This can be at a park, the woods or even your garden if you have one. You may be surprised to see some of the spirits you share your garden with for the first time! If this surprises you or frightens you, remember: they were there all along; you were the one who couldn’t see them all this time!

I see auras in black & white. Also dimensionally. As in flat vs 3D.

If a person is depressed or has a spiritual parasite, tired, they appear as if their color has had a gray wash from head to toe, including their clothes. And, this gives them a flat appearance too.

If they are in a good mood or spiritually purer, well rested, a white light will sort of exude from their pores and to an area maybe six inches to three feet around them. They appear 3D and some even seem to be sizzling.

Evil people or those welcoming infestation are a kind of hybrid. They appear with darker sizzling energy & 3d presentation; with the caveat that they also make my hackles go up & my flesh crawl. You can if you are pure enough of spirit, or allied well with God, see shadows moving behind the iris of their eyes. It’s as if when you stare directly at them with a calm spiritual grounding, the infestation actually experiences your gaze as painful & squirms to avoid being hit by it.

I see auras in black & white. Also dimensionally. As in flat vs 3D.

If a person is depressed or has a spiritual parasite, tired, they appear as if their color has had a gray wash from head to toe, including their clothes. And, this gives them a flat appearance too.

If they are in a good mood or spiritually purer, well rested, a white light will sort of exude from their pores and to an area maybe six inches to three feet around them. They appear 3D and some even seem to be sizzling.

Evil people or those welcoming infestation are a kind of hybrid. They appear with darker sizzling energy & 3d presentation; with the caveat that they also make my hackles go up & my flesh crawl. You can if you are pure enough of spirit, or allied well with God, see shadows moving behind the iris of their eyes. It’s as if when you stare directly at them with a calm spiritual grounding, the infestation actually experiences your gaze as painful & squirms to avoid being hit by it.
I think you have nailed it perfectly,I know people that have spent a lot of time in jail and people that are down have a greyness about them to me,even their skin.Happy together people,a brightness.That Dark 3d thing I've seen on criminals and people out to hurt you.Deep Stuff.