How to break a spell?

Great advice Debi and everyone here. I agree. That's what would help her out personally too. Knowing she did do something to release him. I was going to ask but thought no, my hubby still loves me after 36 years. So we do ok. lol Ups and downs in a relationship. Good luck on the releasing of him. It might have been natural thing for him too. Some guys do end up bachelors. Don't feel too bad. Some do go it alone.

Have you ever come clean to him? If what everyone else here said doesn’t work, I’d say it’s time to fess up. Consider it a penance of sorts. If someone is made aware of a spell put on them, that’s another tool in their arsenal to get past it. I agree with what debi said about not thinking back to this, as the thought alone can enforce the spell.

Just do what you can to leave that mistake behind. Pay back, or pay it forward, if it makes you feel better. Let us know how everything goes.

I actually had another relationship years after that guy where the roles were reversed. As in, he left me for no reason and I was completely heartbroken and it was as if I was under a spell. I figured it was my Karma, at the time.

So, I prayed for release of the one guy and declared him free. That night (yesterday) I had a dream, not about the spell guy, but the guy that left me. In the dream he came up to me and gave me a key, it was some old key that had been mine but for some reason he had been keeping it all the time. I wonder if that means the situation has been resolved.

My
I actually had another relationship years after that guy where the roles were reversed. As in, he left me for no reason and I was completely heartbroken and it was as if I was under a spell. I figured it was my Karma, at the time.

So, I prayed for release of the one guy and declared him free. That night (yesterday) I had a dream, not about the spell guy, but the guy that left me. In the dream he came up to me and gave me a key, it was some old key that had been mine but for some reason he had been keeping it all the time. I wonder if that means the situation has been resolved.
guts telling me what’s done is done. I think now you can just do your part in forgetting this.

Most of all, Sunnyside, is the fact that whatever you do, you must also forgive yourself. Guilt can make things stay attached even when you want to let it go.

Reactions: SunnySide and Ronin