Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

How, or where...

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
So you married two men with the same last name?
No. She went back to her maiden name after the divorce which was the same as my name from a previous (short and really bad) marriage. Our first and middle names were already exactly the same.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
No. She went back to her maiden name after the divorce which was the same as my name from a previous (short and really bad) marriage. Our first and middle names were already exactly the same.
That’s quite a coincidence.

Reactions: Debi

RoseRed

Reaction score
I haven't met mine. I've kind of given up. I have Asperger's so I'm a shocking judge of character. I kept choosing men who were woefully unsuitable for me and, of course, I'd end up burned. I'm happier and more fulfilled on my own so...it's all good ;)

Rowan2222

Reaction score
I felt virtual happy for you both!

Were you both fortunate enough to be located physically nearby? Or did you guys have to journey to meet up Rowan?
It was 390 miles away, so most of a day on at least two trains, sometimes 3 or 4.

Do you both still frequent that virtual pub?

I've been back a couple of times since but was not the same. They've redecorated and the Elf was sacked.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman