How, or where...

Two questions if you might entertain answering either Debi:

1. How did your (future) husband react to you narrating the Exorcist?

2. At what point did you “come out mystically” to him?
Oh, I "came out" immediately. No reason to hang back when you are explaining fine details of exorcism and hauntings! lol Actually, he proposed the first night. I refused for the next 3 months. Met in October, and married the following Valentine's Day.

Oh, I "came out" immediately. No reason to hang back when you are explaining fine details of exorcism and hauntings! lol Actually, he proposed the first night. I refused for the next 3 months. Met in October, and married the following Valentine's Day.
Holy smokies (Exorcist reference probably) - that’s so fast! But exciting too.

I think I recall an episode where your husband was held above the floor against the wall or the door. When did that happen relevant to the marriage proposals?

As I've written about this before,I met mine in another realm,when I was taking a walk on the wild side.I shouldn't have stepped into that place :eek:.No lol's on this subject.

Holy smokies (Exorcist reference probably) - that’s so fast! But exciting too.

I think I recall an episode where your husband was held above the floor against the wall or the door. When did that happen relevant to the marriage proposals?
That was about two years after. He was mildly amused at my beliefs prior to that, but became a full believer in the paranormal quite quickly that day. He mocked the Hatman and dared it to show it's power...out loud. Next thing he knows he's up a wall with his feet dangling. I have to say, it was the most "paranormal" event I've witnessed. And I've seen quite a bit, but that one wins the award for most vivid display of energy.

That was about two years after. He was mildly amused at my beliefs prior to that, but became a full believer in the paranormal quite quickly that day. He mocked the Hatman and dared it to show it's power...out loud. Next thing he knows he's up a wall with his feet dangling. I have to say, it was the most "paranormal" event I've witnessed. And I've seen quite a bit, but that one wins the award for most vivid display of energy.
Did he have any injuries from this experience Debi as I can really relate to this account.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Did he have any injuries from this experience Debi as I can really relate to this account.
Other than the mental shock of it actually happening to him, no physical damage. He was trying to deny we had an issue with a shadow man/hatman that was showing up in our kid's room. He challenged it, loudly, and bang.

I always tell Mr. Garnet that he can't straddle the fence about neither believing or disbelieving, because something might convince him, lol.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Other than the mental shock of it actually happening to him, no physical damage. He was trying to deny we had an issue with a shadow man/hatman that was showing up in our kid's room. He challenged it, loudly, and bang.
That's the thing, when I was thrown across a room upside down,the force I hit the wall shook the house as reported by my friends as I was unconscious, but on going to the emergency I had not a mark or bruise on me.The experience left me unable to get out of bed for three months due to the mental anguish though.

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
44 years ago, my mom signed me up for a "match up" service. It was the "new" thing. I got a phone # to call, left a message for the guy, who then called me back a little curtly. I had identified myself with my name and given my call back number. Turns out, my name at the time (was married once before) was exactly the same as his ex-wife. First, middle and last. He at first thought he was talking to her. We drove the IRS crazy for a bit until they figured out I was a different Debi. lol First date was to the drive in to see The Exorcist...during which I kept explaining the why's and wherefore's of the movie, to his dismay.
So you married two men with the same last name?

I met my husband in a pool hall. There was an instant spark. When I looked up from a shot, I saw him and a strange thought crossed my mind, I thought “ I wonder what it would be like to marry him”. We dated for 8 years and we’ve been married 34 years.