How old...

first real kiss / crush was at 15, she was 16 and had her license, so we would go hang out at the movies or mall, (80's favorite past time). she was full blown goth, I don't think her skin ever saw a ray of sunshine, dressed in all black with black makeup... I thought she was hot in a scary sort of way...lol... cool girl though, met in a summer class and hung out that summer.... sometimes wonder how she turned out.

Fifth grade, on the playground at recess. Just glad there were no cellphone cameras then.

Reactions: Paintman
Not till I was 18. I was very shy about it, although I don't think many people would have believed it. I met up with some friends after my evening shift at the wine shop and we were in a pub. It had a big staircase in it and a girl who'd come into the shop earlier got my attention from the top while I was standing at the bottom with my friends. She beckoned me up and I went up while my friends were all 'What? Who is this?' and when I got to her she just pounced and nearly kissed my face off. Shyness cured! :)

Not till I was 18. I was very shy about it, although I don't think many people would have believed it. I met up with some friends after my evening shift at the wine shop and we were in a pub. It had a big staircase in it and a girl who'd come into the shop earlier got my attention from the top while I was standing at the bottom with my friends. She beckoned me up and I went up while my friends were all 'What? Who is this?' and when I got to her she just pounced and nearly kissed my face off. Shyness cured! :)
That had to have been a memorable moment !! Did you continue to see her after that?