How old...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
87029312_2911371608900795_1732177790993694720_n.png

With who and where were you?​

Reactions: garnetsilver
I was 13 at a disco,I don't remember the girl but I sat with my arm around her shoulder for about 2hrs before getting the courage to kiss her.I never saw her again but couldn't wipe my smile off for a fortnight.Only felt this way once more, at my next first time lol.

These are so funny! I had a “boyfriend” when I was 12. At that age it was a title but we never talked to each other lol one lunch my “boyfriends” friend came up and asked why I don’t talk to my “boyfriend” I said I don’t know and he said he wants to kiss I was shi***** bricks lol so he met me at the bubblers and gave me a peck that lasted for 0.000001 seconds and I wanted to die and then that afternoon he dumped me because I was to shy hahahah
I remember being relieved I thought “oh good don’t have to do that again” haha

These are so funny! I had a “boyfriend” when I was 12. At that age it was a title but we never talked to each other lol one lunch my “boyfriends” friend came up and asked why I don’t talk to my “boyfriend” I said I don’t know and he said he wants to kiss I was shi***** bricks lol so he met me at the bubblers and gave me a peck that lasted for 0.000001 seconds and I wanted to die and then that afternoon he dumped me because I was to shy hahahah
I remember being relieved I thought “oh good don’t have to do that again” haha
lol how funny and I remember having a relationship like that lol

13. County fair. Behind the hay bales behind the cow stalls.
Dustin. Right after fair, his parents divorced and he moved away with his mom. Wonder whatever happened to him.