How many?

Canada (Alberta), France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Bosnia, Croatia, Italy, Sweden, Bulgaria (favourite skiing spot - Bansko) and Iceland.

The happiest memories I have (outside of my home country), was my time spent in Calgary and other areas in Alberta.

Last edited:
This may sound strange to some, but as I traveled in the RV on our trip to many places, I actually "felt" a vibration change as we crossed a state line or got close to it. Each state "felt" different to me. I wondered at the time if the land/consciousness of it's residents actually had a different frequency for each place.
I have experienced that vibration change, too. When I lived in Connecticut, I would come back to PA for visits. And whenever I crossed the state line into PA I would feel a change.

Reactions: Benway and Paulm
States I have been too were NJ, (where I was born and grew up) Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Ohio,California, North Carolina, Indiana, Maine, Washington DC. My favorites are PA and Maine.

This may sound strange to some, but as I traveled in the RV on our trip to many places, I actually "felt" a vibration change as we crossed a state line or got close to it. Each state "felt" different to me. I wondered at the time if the land/consciousness of it's residents actually had a different frequency for each place.
What’s a vibration change?

What’s a vibration change?
There is an energy change. It's difficult to explain, but the closest analogy I can use is perhaps weather. One state feels strong with wind, another feels balmy and calm, another may feel energized like right before a thunderstorm. It's how I perceive the energy in the state itself.

I've been to 3 states and never overseas, lol. To be fair some cattle stations here are as big as a small country so that should tally it up a bit, lol. Also does Astral travel count? My favorite state was SA, less people.

Spain, went through France by coach, Greece, stayed overnight in New York, but didn't see much, changed flights in Utah and spent a few weeks in New Mexico.
My bags have been to some places I haven't, though I don't know where. Not Utah though, that's for sure.

Last edited:
9 states...in 8 days! My one and only trip to the States and I wanted to make the most of it! :D

Reactions: garnetsilver
9 states...in 8 days! My one and only trip to the States and I wanted to make the most of it! :D
Your post reminded me of my first trip to Ireland in 1983, I traveled with my best friend from college. The second night in country, we met two Irish girls in a club in Galway. One of them excitedly told us she'd been to America. When I asked her where she went, she said, "Syracuse."

Syracuse, New York isn't exactly a tourist destination, so I asked her why she visited there. Relatives, perhaps? "No, it's where the bus was going," she replied.

• Haha
Reactions: Debi and Lynne