How many nuts can it hold?

I wish I had that industrious squirrel in my backyard. There are a ton of walnuts in my backyard. Makes it hard to walk.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
I wish I had that industrious squirrel in my backyard. There are a ton of walnuts in my backyard. Makes it hard to walk.
i have that problem with pecans. i wish i had walnut instead....lol.

Reactions: ozentity
Wow that is amazing. I would have given the nuts back to the little guy. Maybe build him a storage place.
Awwww...Lynne. You really are an angel. I can actually see you building him his own storage unit for those nuts. :innocent:

i have that problem with pecans. i wish i had walnut instead....lol.
I wish I had both trees. I have to buy the nuts and they are so expensive.

Reactions: Paulm
Awwww...Lynne. You really are an angel. I can actually see you building him his own storage unit for those nuts. :innocent:
You know I would. I owe the squirrels a lot of karma for un unintentionally wiping out a whole local population with my rat poison balls. MANY years ago I put out poison for what I thought was rats in my garage. I put out a big bag of green poison balls which were promptly stored away as nuts by the squirrels that were actually the culprits. I didn’t see a squirrel for years here. I was horrified the next day when I saw it was not rats and that every poison ball was gone. I figure I really owe them. I am worried about facing a troop of angry squirrels when I get to the other side lol. Maybe I shouldn’t laugh.

And the Farmer's Almanac is already predicting a colder, wetter winter for some. So long as we aren't snowed in again for nearly a week.

Reactions: Paulm