How does...

Stretching, prayer, review the dreams, and 25 push-ups.
And that must make me the odd man out.:D
Coffee is important. But first we have to do the work. And a hot shower. And then a big thing of granola and half an apple and cinnamon and rasins. Brown sugar if I'm feeling frisky.

Reactions: Mokey and Benway
Stretching, prayer, review the dreams, and 25 push-ups.
And that must make me the odd man out.:D
Coffee is important. But first we have to do the work. And a hot shower. And then a big thing of granola and half an apple and cinnamon and rasins. Brown sugar if I'm feeling frisky.
I just put a hat on so that I could take it off to you. It may sound strange, but I miss being able to do that sort of thing. My weird health issues cause me to have a diabetic type reaction when I eat, so I can't start off with breakfast and any exercise beyond walking wrecks me, so the push-ups are out. When I can do any it has to be before I sleep. I miss being able to feel the adrenalin rush and start the day right! Credit to you for looking after what you have! :)

Last edited:
32349975_1269745839828064_6126264677258231808_n.jpg

Wake up, get dressed, go to work, walk my girlfriend to her work, have breakfast, browse 9gag and then head off back to where I work. Weekends it's just sleep late, wake up and not follow through with whatever productive plan I said I was going to do lol

Reactions: Lynne