How does...

30 ounces. You either have excellent bladder control or whiz frequently like I do. :D
I whiz when I please :D

It usually takes me an hour or two to finish. The mug I got (4$ knockoff yeti) can keep things hot all day

I’m cracking up reading all these. We all have a funny bone here.

My day starts like the picture at the start of the thread. Everyone wants to eat! I get NO peace until I feed them. I have one cat that won’t shut up or stop following me until I open the food. After the cats I feed the dog. Now I put on the tea pot and drink several cups of tea while I do my bible study and catch up here. Then its to the barn to feed the sheep and outdoor animals. Since I’ve retired my mornings are a lot less stressful.

I’m cracking up reading all these. We all have a funny bone here.

My day starts like the picture at the start of the thread. Everyone wants to eat! I get NO peace until I feed them. I have one cat that won’t shut up or stop following me until I open the food. After the cats I feed the dog. Now I put on the tea pot and drink several cups of tea while I do my bible study and catch up here. Then its to the barn to feed the sheep and outdoor animals. Since I’ve retired my mornings are a lot less stressful.
I’ve tried reading in the morning. Just doesn’t work with the kids catching up on 8 hours of not going nuts :D

It does get better.
Don't lie to him, Lynne. It just gets "different!" lol

True story. One of my boys was 11 and in a health class. One morning, before school and before coffee for me, child approaches me with a serious look. "Mom, I know it's early, but I want you to brace yourself. I have to tell you I'm sure I'm in trouble. I got syphillis from a toilet seat." (See the Owl suddenly become awake enough to compute hypocondriac child + health class....ok, jock itch fungus.) I was a seriously good mother to contain the laughter and reasurre him wrong diagnosis but I would bring him meds home to treat his problem. Pouring coffee, I calmy turned and went back to bed until I was sure I hadn't just dreamed that morning scenerio.

So, you see, Charleh, it just gets "different".

True story. One of my boys was 11 and in a health class. One morning, before school and before coffee for me, child approaches me with a serious look. "Mom, I know it's early, but I want you to brace yourself. I have to tell you I'm sure I'm in trouble. I got syphillis from a toilet seat." (See the Owl suddenly become awake enough to compute hypocondriac child + health class....ok, jock itch fungus.) I was a seriously good mother to contain the laughter and reasurre him wrong diagnosis but I would bring him meds home to treat his problem. Pouring coffee, I calmy turned and went back to bed until I was sure I hadn't just dreamed that morning scenerio.

Ha ha ha I can so see this !! I was trying to give him hope :D

Reactions: Charleh

At least he has a mom that knew what she’s talking about! I’m trying to formulate how to give them the TALK in advance! You can never be too prepared for the questions