How do you like yours?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
STEAK! WHAT CUT DO YOU LIKE AND HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?
ARE YOU THE RUN IT OVER A FLAME PERSON OR WELL DONE TYPE? BEST STEAK YOU EVER ATE WAS...?

29258206_1734371436629681_3725846612740669440_n.jpg

Reactions: NobleHouse
As for cuts - filet and hamburger and flank and skirt.

Doneness - burnt! If it's more than an inch thick, must be butterflied open so it cooks evenly to a nice dull grey color.

Best ever - filet in a bar in Iowa. Ate an entire meal. and then, ordered a second entire meal. The meat was fab.

Ribeye. Medium rare. On the grill, thank you. Seasoned with garlic salt, worchestershire sauce while grilling. A dash of A-! on the plate. One of the few meats I will actually eat. Side dish would be baked potato with butter and sour cream. Happy Owl time!

Bon Appetit magazine has the Peter Gunn steakhouse method. Course salt and cracked pepper. Grill T-Bone about 3/4 done. Slice it in 1" strips. Put it back together* in a cast iron grill pan with tons of garlic herb butter and finish it off in the oven.
* So it looks like a T-Bone.
I tried this twice. The fat and butter get in every nook and cranny. Heavenly. Pair with baked potato, fresh green beans, and extra sit ups. :p

Well done!! I don't like the meat talking back to me. The best was at a night market in Taiwan of all places. The 2nd best was in NYC-it was tasty too !!

Reactions: Charleh
Bon Appetit magazine has the Peter Gunn steakhouse method. Course salt and cracked pepper. Grill T-Bone about 3/4 done. Slice it in 1" strips. Put it back together* in a cast iron grill pan with tons of garlic herb butter and finish it off in the oven.
I tried this twice. The fat and butter get in every nook and cranny. Heavenly. Pair with baked potato, fresh green beans, and extra sit ups. :p

Now THAT sounds like a tasty way of cooking the T-Bone:smile:

Reactions: Paintman
Ribeye. Medium rare. On the grill, thank you. Seasoned with garlic salt, worchestershire sauce while grilling. A dash of A-! on the plate. One of the few meats I will actually eat. Side dish would be baked potato with butter and sour cream. Happy Owl time!

Nice all the way around. Those are my favorite sides and sauces too Debi.

Reactions: Debi

I’d be afraid to do any sit-ups after that Paint. I’d lose my fab dinner.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi