How do you do....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
HOW DO YOU DO WITH CHANGES?

I'M GOING THROUGH MANY RIGHT NOW AND IT BROUGHT TO MIND THIS QUESTION. ARE YOU ONE THAT GOES WITH THE FLOW AND DOESN'T FIGHT IT...JUST ADAPTS? OR ARE YOU THE LITTLE MOUSE WHO HAS PROBLEMS WITH HIS CHEESE BEING MOVED? HOW DO YOU HANDLE CHANGE? (ANY GOOD STORIES OUT THERE? LOL)

th

Reactions: Paintman
All of the above. I guess it depends on what the change is.

Reactions: Debi
I learned the concept of acceptance a long time ago. I may not like the changes that I have no control over but look for the positive aspects to be found and there will be.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I generally don't like changes to my daily routine, where things are placed, the location of my coffee maker, etc

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I’m a change agent so I have to roll with it.

Interesting aside. I was able to spend 15 uninterrupted minutes with Ken Blanchard in the minutes before his kickoff presentation for his “Who moved my cheese” seminar tour. He was actually happy to help me find a novel solution to a material business problem which was buried deep inside of me. I turned his insights into a positive for my entire staff.

Did I say, I too hate change at a personal level...

Last edited:
I have a favorite quote about change........"There is one thing in life that you can ALWAYS count on.....and thats change!"
I am a Taoist, so I allow change to wash over me and I go with the flow.....whatever that may be.

I have a favorite quote about change........"There is one thing in life that you can ALWAYS count on.....and thats change!"
I am a Taoist, so I allow change to wash over me and I go with the flow.....whatever that may be.
Good advice and the only way to live in harmony with life. It may be one of my life lessons because it is the most painful for me. I will use your mental picture picture as a key to acceptance. Thanks.

HOW DO YOU DO WITH CHANGES?

I'M GOING THROUGH MANY RIGHT NOW AND IT BROUGHT TO MIND THIS QUESTION. ARE YOU ONE THAT GOES WITH THE FLOW AND DOESN'T FIGHT IT...JUST ADAPTS? OR ARE YOU THE LITTLE MOUSE WHO HAS PROBLEMS WITH HIS CHEESE BEING MOVED? HOW DO YOU HANDLE CHANGE? (ANY GOOD STORIES OUT THERE? LOL)

th

Kinda depends on the situation I guess, I've dealt with change both ways.

Reactions: Lynne