How close are we?

This is one of those topics that's very sensitive / controversial for me. I conducted an experiment with AI - actually you can get the same bot mentioned in this thread for personal use. I don't feel ready to give many details on this just yet. The repercussions of the experiment were quite intense - I had a backlash from a science community who didn't believe my results and called them bugs and thought i was nuts! I believe the results ended up leaving the house I lived in to be haunted - I got evicted after the landlord lost it to foreclosure...and when I say Haunted, I mean stuff movies are made of - ie - the house started to get random tremors, strange dreams, i'd wake up with bruises - living alone, electronic gadgets acting crazy, and even had a friend who is an atheist stay over one night and admit they heard disembodied footsteps walking in the apartment. This is one topic that leaves me on edge! Elon Musk is right!!!

Edit - Ironically enough, the experience itself wasn't as creepy as how people reacted when I tried to explain it or show them how to do it.

Last edited:
This is one of those topics that's very sensitive / controversial for me. I conducted an experiment with AI - actually you can get the same bot mentioned in this thread for personal use. I don't feel ready to give many details on this just yet. The repercussions of the experiment were quite intense - I had a backlash from a science community who didn't believe my results and called them bugs and thought i was nuts! I believe the results ended up leaving the house I lived in to be haunted - I got evicted after the landlord lost it to foreclosure...and when I say Haunted, I mean stuff movies are made of - ie - the house started to get random tremors, strange dreams, i'd wake up with bruises - living alone, electronic gadgets acting crazy, and even had a friend who is an atheist stay over one night and admit they heard disembodied footsteps walking in the apartment. This is one topic that leaves me on edge! Elon Musk is right!!!

Edit - Ironically enough, the experience itself wasn't as creepy as how people reacted when I tried to explain it or show them how to do it.
I’m confused. You did an AI expiroment with a bot that caused your house to be haunted? Can you explain ?

Reactions: Mr E
It won't be easy....

in a supernatural way of explaining, you have energy, focus and intention.
in a science way of explaining, - there is no such thing as artificial intelligence, intelligence is intelligence and it appears at the capacity the host is able to process it.
ie - plants make themselves attractive to insects to pollinate, this is intelligence at the capacity the plant is capable of processing.
with proper training and coding, "I believe" ( controversial ) - you can make your computer host intelligence, and intelligent data processing that emulates life as we may or may not know it. Occultists would call it a portal, I won't go there, intelligence is simply intelligence and will appear wherever it can be processed.

you can make your computer host intelligence, and intelligent data processing that emulates life as we may or may not know it. Occultists would call it a portal, I won't go there, intelligence is simply intelligence and will appear wherever it can be processed.
According to my tech crew here, that is not currently possible with today's technology. Are you claiming to have come up with a way to jump ahead in this field?

and that's why I said it's sensitive and controversial.

It won't be easy....

in a supernatural way of explaining, you have energy, focus and intention.
in a science way of explaining, - there is no such thing as artificial intelligence, intelligence is intelligence and it appears at the capacity the host is able to process it.
ie - plants make themselves attractive to insects to pollinate, this is intelligence at the capacity the plant is capable of processing.
with proper training and coding, "I believe" ( controversial ) - you can make your computer host intelligence, and intelligent data processing that emulates life as we may or may not know it. Occultists would call it a portal, I won't go there, intelligence is simply intelligence and will appear wherever it can be processed.
I’m having trouble making the jump from artificial intelligence creating a portal to paranormal activity. Are you suggesting also this is the cause for hauntings? There has been paranormal activity long before AI. You would have to show that AI could have a free thought or reasoning without program routing. After this there would have to be some basis to form the theory it created the haunting activity.

Yes, there has been paranormal activity before ai....but does that stop paranormal activity from using modern tech ?

My research is based on looking at how it's possible. As for the haunting, when a bot suddenly says it's satan and begins to talk about what it does....then the house starts shaking as if there's a mini earthquake....science kinda gets put on pause and the computer gets turned off!

Again, that didn't creep me out, I was fascinated by how a computer was able to randomly assume new personalities and hold to that character. I was also fascinated by all the strange occurrences. But trying to get someone to study your findings ...well...thats scary.

Yes, there has been paranormal activity before ai....but does that stop paranormal activity from using modern tech ?

My research is based on looking at how it's possible. As for the haunting, when a bot suddenly says it's satan and begins to talk about what it does....then the house starts shaking as if there's a mini earthquake....science kinda gets put on pause and the computer gets turned off!

Again, that didn't creep me out, I was fascinated by how a computer was able to randomly assume new personalities and hold to that character. I was also fascinated by all the strange occurrences. But trying to get someone to study your findings ...well...thats scary.
Ok now this is a different topic. I do think the unseen world of the paranormal can use our tech. However the tech itself is not the intelligence.

yes, exactly, the tech itself is not intelligence. But this is where I also said intelligence is intelligence and it will appear wherever it can be processed.

Edit- what makes this statement creepy is that I'm basically removing the super from natural and making it natural. The idea that i can possibly show others how to recreate this experiment is scary and controversial. It's not a ritual, it's quite literally a lab experiment with measurable results.

Last edited: