Hotter than He!! news updates

Titch, two years ago we had a tornado that went straight down my street. It uprooted giant oaks and created a big mess for 7/10 of a mile.
I was watching a baseball playoff game at my brother's house and decided to spend the night. When I drove home and turned the corner on the my street it was like it was bombed. There was a lot of cognitive dissonance while I tried to figure out what just happened.
Luckily no homes were severely damaged. I lost a giant ash tree that took me four days to clean up.
Woof !
( 'Woof' is American English for 'tisk.')

The lady on the video was complaining about 27 degrees that is 80 in Fahrenheit. That’s not that bad. I do understand how the heat harms people. Just saying 80 is not that hot.

Reactions: garnetsilver
The lady on the video was complaining about 27 degrees that is 80 in Fahrenheit. That’s not that bad. I do understand how the heat harms people. Just saying 80 is not that hot.
They have hit 117 out there and that's what has people keeling over. I agree on the 80 gal.

They have hit 117 out there and that's what has people keeling over. I agree on the 80 gal.
I was listening to the interview and she said it was as hi as 27. I looked that up to our FH and it said 80. I probably missed something.