Hot Toys

Ex recently divorced wife number 7 for the second time so does that make her number 7 & 8 or just number 7 twice?
When I took this job, Debi promised there'd be no math....

there may be a formula for that, depending on the time between divorce, (A) and re-marriage, (B) and whether there was a wife, (C) between the first and second set of vows.....yep, harder than algebra im afraid

That reminds me of the X-box quest....sigh.
i never had the x-box...but i remember the demand for a couple years, I stuck with the playstation only platform..... games are too expensive to drop one for the other....... and at 400 to 500 dollars a platform wasnt about to have both....lol.....

i never had the x-box...but i remember the demand for a couple years, I stuck with the playstation only platform..... games are too expensive to drop one for the other....... and at 400 to 500 dollars a platform wasnt about to have both....lol.....
I told the kid "pick one system"...this bought me about a month of him decision making. lol It took about another month to track one down! He's been on XBox ever since.

I told the kid "pick one system"...this bought me about a month of him decision making. lol It took about another month to track one down! He's been on XBox ever since.
my playstation 4 is now basically just an expensive DVD player......lol,

there may be a formula for that, depending on the time between divorce, (A) and re-marriage, (B) and whether there was a wife, (C) between the first and second set of vows.....yep, harder than algebra im afraid
I'm having flashbacks to solving simultaneously equations using Cramer's Rule.

I've having flashbacks to solving simultaneously equations using Cramer's Rule.
imagessp.jpg

I am so old that Barbie was the hot toy for girls, my mother got me one and she played with it. By the time I was in second grade almost evry girl I knew had one. Then in 4th grade they came out with the bendable legs on the barbie and that one I got for christmas. My mother spent hours every night before christmas making barbie clothes and all my girl cousing got a shoebox of barbie clothes. I got the new barbie and a shoe box full of clothes. I liked that barbie because I could put it on my toy horse and did not have to tie it's legs together to keep it on. Much easier to play with the horse that way.