Hot or cold blooded?

Guess we need a brass monkey now.
brass monkey.jpg

looks like absolute zero is when that phrase can be properly used..... man, the answers just keep coming

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul, as a lifelong Chicagoan, I can say with metaphysical certitude that The Bears crap up Soilder Field at least 6 times a season.
Hahahahahaaa, ROFL! Hahahahaaaa!!!

You found a place! Congrats.
Thanks Lynne,I'll never do it again.My current property is a barn converted to a home and I fixed the place up pretty nice.When I went to sell I found out their had been no building permission for the home.So it didn't exist to council,I've never felt so sick.Luckily the buyers weren't concerned as they were after the land,that's after a number of buyers dropped out.A lot of people here are moving out of the city and are snapping up small farms,so I was very lucky.I found a place on ten acres 20mins from the beach up the coast here.The people and the weather there are much nicer.

Reactions: Debi
Thanks Lynne,I'll never do it again.My current property is a barn converted to a home and I fixed the place up pretty nice.When I went to sell I found out their had been no building permission for the home.So it didn't exist to council,I've never felt so sick.Luckily the buyers weren't concerned as they were after the land,that's after a number of buyers dropped out.A lot of people here are moving out of the city and are snapping up small farms,so I was very lucky.I found a place on ten acres 20mins from the beach up the coast here.The people and the weather there are much nicer.
Praise God Oz!! We will want to see pics !!

Reactions: Debi and ozentity