Hostage to the Devil/Fr. Martin thread

Paint thanks for sharing that article about Pope John Paul II. I enjoyed learning about him. Jad would like it too I think.

Reactions: Debi
Reactions: Lynne
A
Paint thanks for sharing that article about Pope John Paul II. I enjoyed learning about him. Jad would like it too I think.
ha! I just saw this,Lynne and you are very right!

#1 The ideologies in every age........
Man, do I miss the simple stuff sometimes.:(
"On various occasions, Pope Wojtyła made it clear that the work of the devil manifests itself through the evils of drugs, war, moral decadence, the persecution of Christians, and ideologies in every age."
#2 I forgot that he was once young :) (He was a ski bum, and when he became Pope he used to ski in a disguise.)
#3 The Cold War made his becoming Pope a slim & dicey chance. When JP2 received the news, he replied, "Now my life is over." (He said that out of obedience and true dedication to service, I'm told: but still......... he is a guy.;)

JPII was also an actor as a young man. I always liked him. I worked on a mini series about his life-I taught Thomas Kretchmann to sound like the Pope Wojtyla. We shot in Rome and Lithuania.Fun project

This article is a barn burner on exorcism. Father Amorth is a very heavy duty Vatican exorcist. He probably out classed everyone since the Book of Acts.:) Even he was amazed at what St. John Paul II was able to do.
How John Paul II infuriates the devil
wow Paint,I gotta check these forum areas out more often.GREAT stuff!I never knew JPII was an exorcist!

I believe Fr. Martin truly believed what he was saying. Although he was no longer in the Priesthood of the Roman Catholic Church later in life, he did have insight and direct knowledge of many things within the Vatican. Now, his interpretation of it is open for discussion. There is a full Fr. Malachi Martin thread here on site, and I shall link it here for anyone interested.
That thread also includes a link to the full transcripts of his interviews with Art Bell.

Father Malachi Martin and Fatima
And I believe him too!
He actually read the prophecy-the 1 page not the 4 page fake the Vatican put out when they were getting pressure to reveal it

Reactions: Paintman
I
What I don't understand is that the article said he was no longer a priest. I thought once you were a priest, you were always a priest. But, I could be mistaken.
They are. In the RCC you have a forced retirement, but I know a man who was a Priest, quit, got Married, but as long as the local Bishop approves, his Sacraments are still valid. But Ft. Joe is a special case. Geez he hasn't been Priest in 50 years, but we still call him Father Joe.:)

Ok I'll have to look for it when I have time to sit for a while lol. Has anyone here seen it? Worth watching ?
It's currently available on Netflix. I've watched it and liked it. I'd consider it a must-see for Fr. Malachi Martin fans. I am one. Art Bell's interviews with him are some of my favorites and ones that I've listened to over the years several times.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
U. Thule, and everybody else interested in Father Malachi Martin, someone gave me a three or four hour interview on cassette in the mid-90s. If I can't find it on YouTube I will get it transferred to digital and post it.:)
If memory serves, it sounds more like something produced for a seminary class. Lots of detail and big words and concepts.
This may take some time. I have no idea how to do this and I procrastinate.:confused::p