Hospice Patient takes photo of what she sees

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
A hospice nurse is the owner of this photograph. As one of her patients was sadly getting closer to passing over, the patient said she was sensing something in the room with her. She was given a small camera to help her try and capture what she was sensing and seeing (the photo was taken at night) When the photo was developed this is what appeared.

326398505_893686651828073_1607601629962647823_n.jpg

A hospice nurse is the owner of this photograph. As one of her patients was sadly getting closer to passing over, the patient said she was sensing something in the room with her. She was given a small camera to help her try and capture what she was sensing and seeing (the photo was taken at night) When the photo was developed this is what appeared.

View attachment 45616
Wow!!! now that gives one hope of life after death. Thanks for sharing this. As I've gotten older that anxiety hits at times. Worrying not only for myself but the loss of others. Even with faith, we are week at times and the anxiety grabs at the heart. This is nice evidence.

Wow!!! now that gives one hope of life after death. Thanks for sharing this. As I've gotten older that anxiety hits at times. Worrying not only for myself but the loss of others. Even with faith, we are week at times and the anxiety grabs at the heart. This is nice evidence.
I saw a mist rise from my mom as she passed. I wasn't the only one who witnessed that, as her best friend was there and saw it as well. We are both convinced it was her rising up to meet my dad who we also felt was in the room.