Hospice Doctor Describes What Happens In The Moments After We Die

I refuse to listen to these creeps who prep some patients for stealing organs while they are still kicking, call it donated, sure... sorry to any docs, but you know. Ignoring or looking the other way is not ok. The few who do care and matter are becoming like rare gems. So when doctors are talking, all I hear is "blao huh ukjllkd lk&^^ *("...

Been a caregiver, and most of the time the doctor is not around, they don't care. They are playing golf.
So ask the caregivers, not the pompous in white.
It has been my humble experience that most of the patients are long gone by the time the body stops. Nobody home, haven't been there for awhile. A shell of consciousness sometimes still exists, but it isn't "the person" as a whole, it is the body / brain memories clinging to themselves. Most of the time, the person comes back to visit right before stepping out for good. They wake up, are alert, say what they say, then leave.
Having died a few times (and obviously being revived), I experienced nothing, nada... So I can't say it is some universal experience.
I put my vote in for the DMT hallucination version. Sorry, just lost so many people w
I have had two NDE's, one within the last 5 years, and during both I did have an experience with the other side.

I've also spent 30 years in the medical field. Although some docs appear uncaring, you may not have been privy to hear many express their own worries and concerns for patients during care plan meetings or expressed to the nursing staff. There is a professional wall we often have to maintain and don't ever think that we haven't shed some tears for those we treat.

As with all professions, you will find good ones and bad ones, but I have been blessed to see the good in the many rather than the bad of the few.

That is correct, I have not been privy to many of those. So my view has been the many evil and the very few good. Which actually matches most of society, and history.

I'm glad some exist, somewhere. I'm not sure how long you have been away from the current farce.
But, I did see and hear enough to be very cautious of all the rest, not trusting, not listening without doing my own research, etc. It is now simply a money game, insurance, stock market owns their souls, stock market runs everything, the ambulance service, medicines, hospitals... so, nope, not much left there but puppets without any choices.

Yes, "people" are everywhere, and they are basically the same cut of beef.

We have too many people pumping gas that would have been great brain surgeons, given that chance. And way too many brain surgeons that should be pumping gas.
Ahh, the gods of fate...
I'm sorry you've had that experience. I agree that the current set up of the system is money driven and run by computer algorithms that tell the people what to do. However, the medical personnel are doing the best they can within this current system. And, as a patient and also still friends with many in the field, I'm still quite involved.

And we have now veered away from the original topic of this thread and are starting to tread into the area of politics, which is not allowed here.

• Love it
Reactions: Durward
It was a short interview snippet. He didn’t go into his NDE, just the end moment. Idk that that alone would give hope to people. Two that come to mind are Howard Storm’s NDE and Betty Edie’s book “Embraced by the Light”.

One more that is more recent. Dr Alexander was a nurologist who came back normal after being brain dead. An amazing account of life after death and a miricle recovery.