Doglover64

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m new here. I’d really like some suggestions, insight, tips, ANYTHING really. My childhood home has what I believe to be multiple entities roaming the property. I’ll try to type this out in order, but forgive me if I’m a bit scattered, as a lot has happened.

As I mentioned above this was my childhood home. I no longer live there, but my mom, step dad and teenage sister still do. Back in 2009 my mom had the first experience. She was woke in the middle of the night to what felt like, someone dragging her down the bed. Her second experience was a woman standing at the bottom of her bed. At this point in time I had my first experience. I was 17. Up late on the phone (about 1 AM) and I heard a child say my name. I was completely freaked out and joined my middle sister in her bed that night. In this same time frame (2009) my youngest sister told my step dad one day (she was 7 at the time) that she saw (and these are her words) a Indian man with only bottoms on and face paint, standing in the hallway. My step dad didn’t believe her. He at this point had no experiences.

Fast forward to 2012. My mom started seeing shadow people. Slender with long fingers. They wake her often whispering above her as she sleeps. My mom is sick. She has heart failure and I feel as though they prey on her. It happened here or there at first, but as years has gone by she sees them more. In this time frame my mom and step dad woke up one night (and this might sound crazy) to what looked like large bats flying around their bedroom. It was dark so they couldn’t see any details. Just large bat like creatures. They watched, shocked for about 20 seconds and then turned the light on. Nothing was there. My step dad finally had his first experience. Since then he has heard things and now believes something is in the house.

Now here is where things get really dang scary. A handful of occasions my mom has seen a humanoid like creature outside of her home in the backyard. We live in the Appalachian mountains and are surrounded by mountains and woods. It’s always on all fours and she said it has what looks like human skin with hair here and there and it’s bottom half looks animal, while it’s top half human. It’s bald. It’s never been seen inside. Usually her dog alerts her, barking. She’ll go to a window or outside to check things out and see it. She hasn’t seen it in a couple of months.

Her last two experiences.. One was this past winter. She heard something on her back porch. She goes to check it out and sees a haggard looking woman’s head. No body. Just a head. She said it looked very old and scary. Her last experience was last week. She was sitting on the couch and saw something from the corner of her eye. She turned around quickly and saw a curly haired old woman staring at her. She said it must have been mere seconds, but felt like minutes and then she vanished.

My step dad and teenage sister have both had their own experiences, noises, hearing their names being called (like I did). But nothing to the extremes my mom has. I have to add, though the paranormal experiences started before this, I did play with an Ouija board several times in this home with my middle sister and friends. I would never touch one now.

We are just at a loss here. I sage my home regularly and want to sage my mom’s home, but she is afraid I’ll anger something. We don’t have any open psychic mediums (that I’m aware of), to possibly help us. My mom also doesn’t have the money to hire anyone for help. Please, tell me your thoughts? And before anyone asks, there are no mental illnesses at play here. If you’ve read this far, thank you. It’s late here, so please ignore all typos, ect. I just needed to get this typed out quickly. Again, any and all input welcome.

Welcome Doglover,I have 10 dogs so I like your name.Your having some serious paranormal activity there by the sounds of it.One of them sounds like the dog man.You will get some helpful advice here,and they are a good bunch.Someone should be along soon to help with this.You are in good company here.I'm from Australia,what I've heard about the Appalachian mountains,well ,its sounds a scary place.

Welcome Doglover,I have 10 dogs so I like your name.Your having some serious paranormal activity there by the sounds of it.One of them sounds like the dog man.You will get some helpful advice here,and they are a good bunch.Someone should be along soon to help with this.You are in good company here.I'm from Australia,what I've heard about the Appalachian mountains,well ,its sounds a scary place.
Thanks for the welcome! I bet they keep you busy! I have four and they’re a handful. If I’m being honest I’d have more if I could afford it. Haha :)

I’ve never heard of the dog man. I’m going to research this right now. Australia is on my bucket list! It’s a beautiful place where I live. Rolling hills, gorgeous mountains, clear starry skies.. But it sure can be unsettling out in the middle of no where, seeing and hearing the things we have. Especially at night surrounded by thick woods and no street lights.

Thanks for the welcome! I bet they keep you busy! I have four and they’re a handful. If I’m being honest I’d have more if I could afford it. Haha :)

I’ve never heard of the dog man. I’m going to research this right now. Australia is on my bucket list! It’s a beautiful place where I live. Rolling hills, gorgeous mountains, clear starry skies.. But it sure can be unsettling out in the middle of no where, seeing and hearing the things we have. Especially at night surrounded by thick woods and no street lights.
I'd really like to see the mountains where you are,they sound awesome.We have some pretty scary places like that here such as Piliga scrub with its share of bizarre stuff happening.The dogs are almost a full time job,but if your a dog person its worth it.

I'd really like to see the mountains where you are,they sound awesome.We have some pretty scary places like that here such as Piliga scrub with its share of bizarre stuff happening.The dogs are almost a full time job,but if your a dog person its worth it.
I’ll have to post a pic. Here is one I snapped while atving about five minutes from my home. It’s a favorite picnic spot of mine. I’ll have to look Piliga scrub up. I did some research on dog man. Creepy and sounds pretty close! I’m going to read it to my mom and see what she thinks. Yes, they’re definitely worth it. :)

Attachments

• 660ECC3E-7A8D-42EA-9169-4FF6BA5ED81F.jpeg
    660ECC3E-7A8D-42EA-9169-4FF6BA5ED81F.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 193
I’ll have to post a pic. Here is one I snapped while atving about five minutes from my home. It’s a favorite picnic spot of mine. I’ll have to look Piliga scrub up. I did some research on dog man. Creepy and sounds pretty close! I’m going to read it to my mom and see what she thinks. Yes, they’re definitely worth it. :)
Beautiful country there Doglover.

Doglover, welcome to the PNF. It sounds like quite a lot of activity going on! I had a thought about portals when you described so many things going on, and am wondering if somehow a portal was opened. I have also never been surprised to hear that a Ouija board was involved at one time. So many evil things use the board for an entry point into our lives! And since time is perceived differently in other realms than ours, who knows whether all this stuff is only just now manifesting from that time of contact with the board? I hope others contribute, since I am not very experienced with banishing these types of things; I am much better at prevention, lol. I hope you can get some answers here, and again, welcome!

Reactions: ozentity
Doglover, welcome to the PNF. It sounds like quite a lot of activity going on! I had a thought about portals when you described so many things going on, and am wondering if somehow a portal was opened. I have also never been surprised to hear that a Ouija board was involved at one time. So many evil things use the board for an entry point into our lives! And since time is perceived differently in other realms than ours, who knows whether all this stuff is only just now manifesting from that time of contact with the board? I hope others contribute, since I am not very experienced with banishing these types of things; I am much better at prevention, lol. I hope you can get some answers here, and again, welcome!
Thank you, garnetsilver! I never even thought about a portal. That’s kind of terrifying. I hate the fact I used an Ouija board. I’d never ever touch one again. It makes me feel partially responsible for everything my mom goes through there. :( Again, Thank you! I’d love to know some effective ways on helping her cleanse her home. And also hoping I can get her on board.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi Doglover. Sorry for the late entry into the thread here. Let me read what you have going on here, hon. I will try to offer you some tips for dealing with this.

Reactions: ozentity