Horned Helmets Predating Vikings

I clearly dress too "young" for my age, partly because I'm in complete denial of my pending irrelevance to society. :D

A new coat of paint can make even an old house look better.
I still wear jeans and t-shirts, have for 50+ years. I comb my hair once a day and I never wore makeup. I remember when I was in my 30's and I tried to dress like the other women I worked with I was asked one day what happened to my hair and the only answer I had was that I lost a fight with a curling iron. I quit using the curling iron and just went back to not worrying about my hair. I also got rid of the high heeled shoes after the second attempt at wearing them.

I clearly dress too "young" for my age, partly because I'm in complete denial of my pending irrelevance to society. :D

A new coat of paint can make even an old house look better.
I agree. I keep buying moisture cream and makeup.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
I agree. I keep buying moisture cream and makeup.

Funny you should mention that. Just last week I started using ROC on the dark circles and bags under my eyes (had them since I was a teenager, lucky me).
So at 63, I'm not the oldest teenager to have ever lived (the late Dick Clark holds that record, lol), but probably getting close.

Mrs. GW says the ROC is working. She said it's taken years off my appearance. Great, now I have to put the stuff on automatic re-order with Amazon... vanity is a terrible sin, my friends. ;bg3

Last edited:
  • Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric