"Hoof Man" Encounter

Hoof man lol. Sorry, just reminded me of that cartoon long time ago...Rubber man...Diaper man....lol

Reactions: Lynne
You got it Duke lol. Been many years lol. Rope man LOL forgot about that. Kept thinking Rubber Man haha.
I remember hearing once they wanted Don Knotts to do Cuckoo Man's voice, but he wanted too much money.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric
Thanks Duke, that gave me a good laugh to end my evening :) See, even when we were young, humor was put into our minds. That is the 'level playing field' that binds us all together. Without laughter, the world would be in far dire straits than it already is. If people 'loosened the belt buckle' a tad, might just see humor is humor and only humor. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: Lynne and Duke
I remember hearing once they wanted Don Knotts to do Cuckoo Man's voice, but he wanted too much money.
Don Knotts had his own style of humor. When that cartoon came out, he was probably still up there in popularity. Ride the cash-cow while you can, i guess.

Reactions: Lynne and Duke
Great cartoon Duke. I love diaper man. Marvel should start a new series.

Back to the hoof man… I’ve heard similar accounts but I can’t remember if they were in this same area. I think the goat man has a similar description. He has hooves and glowing red eyes too. Thank goodness there was available meat and he didn’t grab a person.

Reactions: Selectric