Homeland Security media database

Interesting. We just got a new notice sent to our Business FB page. With a little red triangle and exclamation point on it. Opened it and here's what it says beow. Censorship has arrived. As a paranormal site, I may be getting a collection of these or they may close my FB down. We shall see.

Notice:
About Additional Reporting
Additional reporting on a link from dailystar.co.uk.
Sometimes different news sources show conflicting perspectives on the same story. You can check out additional reporting from independent fact-checking sites.

A link that you shared has been fact-checked by PolitiFact and The Weekly Standard.

Well, you have always know my stance on FB and why I never signed up for it...

Not yet! But this is the "new" fake news fight on FB. Paranormal stories are going to be challenged daily.
i really hope we don't end up having to classify ourselves as "fiction". that could open us up to a whole new level of trolling :(

Reactions: Debi
I know. However, this is beyond even that now. Started with youtube, moved to Google scanning everything, now FB censorhip has begun. I think that they need to aim at something other than paranormal...like terrorists and stuff. You know, the truly dangerous stuff out there!

speaking of which i just logged on to my old facebook. the times i was still in highschool. ohhh the cringe ;vo
i proptly deleted that. tonight i delete my current one after making a youtube video about it.

Reactions: Paintman
I know. However, this is beyond even that now. Started with youtube, moved to Google scanning everything, now FB censorhip has begun. I think that they need to aim at something other than paranormal...like terrorists and stuff. You know, the truly dangerous stuff out there!
meanwhile twitter still has accounts of active ISIS members.

Post a UFO story and they're not happy. Go figure.