Holy water from statue

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
People Rush To Collect 'Holy Water' From Seeping Feet Of Jesus Christ's Statue In Mumbai

Locals of the Kharodi village in Mumbai were presented with a miracle. Or was it a miracle?

Several people flocked to the Jesus Christ statue located in the village that comes under St. Anthony's Parish. It so happened that water had started to mysteriously seep from Jesus's feet and in a bid to collect 'holy water', people gathered in huge queues, prompting the local police to rush to the spot.

jesus_1479039567.jpg

"The pictures and videos of the statue soon went viral as devotees from Andheri and Bandra rushed to the spot to check for themselves. We also saw people from far off suburbs collecting holy water from the feet", said Greg Periera, a resident of Malwani village, reported by DNA.

People believed that Jesus was trying to make his presence felt. Now even larger crowds are expected at the scene.

It has been shown so many times that weeping statues and pictures are magic tricks. I'm always suspect when I see these stories. However if it inspires people to faith I guess it's ok. However there is usually a collection plate close by.

Reactions: Debi