Holy Child Statue "cries"

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Video: Holy Child Statue in Mexico 'Cries' - Coast to Coast AM

A Holy Child statue in a town near Acapulco has been inexplicably 'crying' since the start of the year and residents of the community aren't quite sure what to make of it. The ceramic piece, which can be found in a home in the village of Kilometro 42, reportedly first began 'shedding tears' on January 1st. Since then, additional 'crying' incidents have occurred with numerous witnesses watching in awe.

According to one resident, opinions on the eerie phenomenon have been mixed with some people suggesting that the 'tears' are a bad omen and others arguing that the 'crying' is a more benevolent sign from God. For their part, officials with the local Catholic Church were reticent to ascribe any special significance to the ongoing event and seemed to express skepticism of it altogether.

"Not everything corresponds to a spiritual phenomenon," said a representative from the Church in the area, "sometimes there are things that are merely natural." To that end, they promised to send someone to investigate the matter, since there were also concerns that the 'crying' statue could be an elaborate hoax aimed at scamming the spiritually-inclined out of there hard-earned money by charging to see the 'miraculous' piece.

I don't mean to be nasty but that is a really creepy statue,not what I picture Jesus to look like.Maybe its crying out of disappointment in its manufacture.

Reactions: Lynne
As we have seen so often before these are often found to be hoaxes. I’ll wait till the investigation is complete. It really does not look like something holy but anything is possible.

Reactions: ozentity