Hollow Sun Theory

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Mars%252C%2BUFO%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bevidence%252C%2Bsun%252C%2Bhole%252C%2Bhuge%252C%2B%2540NASA%2B.jpg

Date of sighting: Oct 19, 2018
Location of sighting: Earths Sun
Source: NASA SOHO EIT195 camera filter

There is a huge hole building up at the northern polar region of Earths sun right now. As you see its about 400X the diameter of Earth. I do often suspect that our own sun might be hollow and that at the center of our sun, there may be a large planet full of intelligent alien species harnessing the suns energy. This dark opening may be them about to move something big through...maybe even the planet itself. I call it the Hollow Sun Theory. And it makes a lot of sense. Instead of of Dysons sphere built around the sun, the sun is instead squeezed until hollow using energy fields, which aliens then place their planet or planets, space stations and such within. Eternal eternal energy.
Scott C. Waring

scientist%252C%2Bdiscovery%252C%2BHollow%2Bsun%252C%2Bscott%2Bwaring%252C%2Bnobel%2Bprize%252C%2Btheory%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Bodd%2Bstrange%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2BET%252C%2Bspace%252C%2Bastronomy%252C%2B%2Bcopy.jpg

That’s the first time I’ve heard of that theory. If any spacefaring aliens do emerge, I really hope they are friendly vegetarians because they are cohabiting awfully close to our own home planet.

Reactions: Paulm
eh, why not.......the moon is hollow with aliens inside it, the earth is hollow with aliens inside it....why not the sun too....lol, yeah, im not too sure of these theories, as you can probably tell.

Reactions: Debi
Not sure anything could live inside the core of the sun as for it being hallow I suppose it's possible

eh, why not.......the moon is hollow with aliens inside it, the earth is hollow with aliens inside it....why not the sun too....lol, yeah, im not too sure of these theories, as you can probably tell.
I dismiss them for different reasons. I'm omw to take a nap so I won't be verbose as normal, but in the case of the moon: no advantage to doing so, and a logistical problem. In the case of the sun...most people really don't grasp just how big the sun is. It's not just the biggest thing in our solar system, it can fit everything else inside it and not notice the stuff there. Try moving that much mass aside to fit yourself in. And then ask...why would you do it?

sun-and-planet-comparison.jpg