Holiday Weekend

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
THE OFFICIAL "START OF SUMMER" FOR MOST PEOPLE IS THIS COMING WEEKEND OF MEMORIAL DAY.
THREE DAY WEEKEND, FOOD, FUN, INDY 500, POOLS OPEN...

SO! WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING TO KICK OFF YOUR SUMMER?
WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU?
WILL YOU WATCH THE RACE ON TV?
PICNIC?
HONOR THOSE WHO ARE GONE?

Will be doing yard work also one of those days. I am definitely respooling my reels for fishing over the holiday. Still got a couple Bass Pro cards from x-mas burning a hole in my pocket so will be buying new rod and reel and line :) Holiday trip to Round Valley Reservoir looks to be postponed, so there are three other places going to hit.

Will be doing yard work also one of those days. I am definitely respooling my reels for fishing over the holiday. Still got a couple Bass Pro cards from x-mas burning a hole in my pocket so will be buying new rod and reel and line :) Holiday trip to Round Valley Reservoir looks to be postponed, so there are three other places going to hit.
I haven't fished in probably thirty years, but my granddaughter asked me if would take her fishing this summer. I wound up buying a couple inexpensive poles and basic tackle/accoutrements at Walmart, so we'll go fishing for the first time next month.

I haven't fished in probably thirty years, but my granddaughter asked me if would take her fishing this summer. I wound up buying a couple inexpensive poles and basic tackle/accoutrements at Walmart, so we'll go fishing for the first time next month.
I find lake fishing the most relaxing. Especially early in morning just as sun rising. Is quite peaceful after the hustle and bustle of work. Catching and releasing the fish is the bonus of every trip. Salt water fishing we will bring home the keepers.

but my granddaughter asked me if would take her fishing this summer.
That sounds like it'll be a great time Duke. Some good memories are from fishing with my grandfather many years ago. He often yelled at us lol, but the explicits that flew from him made it comical lol.

• Big Grin
Reactions: JahaRa and Duke