Hold my beer...

Smirnoff Green Apple/Watermelon Mamosa. When I want something hard, I’ll go with whiskey on occasion. Last time I did, I overdid it. Badly. I drank half of a big bottle by myself and I had to crawl to the bathroom from my room three times to throw up and was hung over for half the next day. That’s the first and last time I ever went overboard.

One of my meds forbids alcohol :weary: but prior to last year, I liked ice-cold lager- a little slushy on the top, or Irish whiskey on the rocks. For a mixed drink, I have always had a soft spot for a Whiskey Sour. Plain old Screwdriver is pretty good too if made with fresh juice.
Bailey's & coffee over the winter holidays is traditional.

I overdid it. Badly. I drank half of a big bottle by myself and I had to crawl to the bathroom from my room three times to throw up and was hung over for half the next day.

"Yeah, I remember when I had my first beer." - Steve Martin

Been there, done that, Wolf. Many times. Lol!

I prefer spirits or wine over beer and cider - they gas me up too much.

My usual go-to is vodka (Russian Standard), or Jim Beams, with cola. If a bit strapped on cash, a bottle of Rose wine substitutes. I do not drink anywhere as much as I used to. Alcohol is normally saved for parties and special occasions, which both are far and few between these days.........